All I have to say is, "Meaty Bone," to get him to cock his head.
I slept with my tongue hanging out and now it's all dry, says Eli.
Ollie and me watching something on TV.
Probably something about ghosts, aliens, or murder.
I like to say murder like, Muhhh-duhhh, all spooky-like.
I posted this picture of Ollie on Instagram for Throwback Thursday.
What a little cutie he was. Still is.
Not my hair...Ken's!!
The novelty wore off and he got a proper man's haircut.
Where did my hippy husband go?
He really looks better with it cut like this. I love it.
I begged him not to get a flattop and he let me have my way.
You can't read the label on this because it's white like the polish.
I wanted to tell y'all that this is the longest-wearing polish I've found.
It's Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy.
I washed dishes and it still lasted at least 5 days before starting to wear off.
All I had thawed out was weiners so I raided the pantry and made this: Cut up hotdogs, rice, black beans, 1 can of tomatoes & green chilies, onion, green pepper, and garlic.
Champagne Salad (Frozen)
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
16-oz pkg frozen strawberries, thawed and roughly chopped
20-oz can Crushed Pineapple, drained
2 medium Bananas
1 cup chopped pecans
8 oz Cool Whip (Frozen whipped topping)
Beat together cream cheese and sugar. (You may be tempted to cut the sugar down, but don't. It's not that sweet at all.) Add strawberries, pineapple, bananas, and pecans. Blend well with your electric mixer. Fold in Cool Whip.
Pour all into a 9" x 13" pan, cover and freeze overnight. Thaw for half an hour before slicing and serving.
I put mine in two smaller dishes and gave one to my neighbor after it was frozen. They ♥ me.
I also made this recipe: Thai Peanut Chicken & Noodles (Click for recipe, but not before you leave me some love first!)
1. I started on estrogen about a week ago. I'm curious to see how my body responds. Don't tell me it causes cancer. I've done my research and made a choice. I'll let you know if it helps or hurts anything.
2. There's been nary of sign of spring around these parts...unless you count the fact that the snow is all gone and we can see the ground for the first time since December. All in good time.
3. I wish I had a bathtub. I really miss my big-ass garden tub that we used to have.
4. The older I get the messier I get. I look around my house and it's all my shit...everywhere. Can I not put anything away anymore? Books, yarn, thread, computers, papers, pads of paper, electronics cords, pillows, blankets, glasses, house shoes, nail polish, and on and on. My husband never says a word. I guess it doesn't bother him. I do eventually clean things up. I'm just sayin'. I'm a messy, mess-making mess.
5. I can't believe I can only think of 4 random things. If it was 2:00am and I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep, I could think of 40 things to make 40 entire posts about. Right now I can think of none. Ain't that the way?
I'm outta here.