Friday, March 03, 2017

Banana Pudding Bundt Cake

I dedicate this whole post to you, Banana Pudding Bundt Cake.
Because you deserve it!

Isn't she beautiful?

Blending the bananas into the batter.


Just out of the oven.

This is where I always hold my breath...
Turning it out of the pan onto a rack.
No need to hold my breath this time.
It slid right out perfectly. I love it when that happens.

Drizzle, drizzle, drizzle...

Drool, drool, drool...

You may now kiss the bride...er, eat the cake.

Oh, sweet baby Jesus, thank you for this food.
(See Fletch in the right-hand side with his eyeballs on it?)
Hee-hee. Don't feel sorry for him. He got to lick the beaters.



I can call this recipe mine because I changed a few things from the recipe I first saw on Pinterest. Because I love you, Sistahs, here is the recipe...

Banana Pudding Bundt Cake

2 very ripe medium-size bananas, mashed on a plate
1 box yellow cake mix (I used Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake)
1 box instant vanilla pudding mix (3.4 oz)
4 large eggs
1 cup water
1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan. (I used Baker's Joy spray.)
In a large bowl, combine the cake mix and instant pudding powder.
Using an electric mixer, add eggs, water, and oil until well-combined.
Fold in mashed bananas.
Pour into your prepared Bundt pan and lightly shake to even out the batter.
Bake 35-45 minutes or just until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Don't over-bake! Mine was ready at the shortest time so keep an eye on it and test with a toothpick every couple of minutes at the end.
Remove from oven and set on a rack to cool for 30 minutes, then invert cake onto a rack to cool completely before glazing.
Glaze:  I used about 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar mixed with 1-2 Tbsp of milk. I kept adding more powdered sugar until I got the consistency I wanted. Drizzle over cake.

Peace, Sistahs.

13 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. That looks so amazing Pammy Sue. I'm trying to be so good with what I eat, but this is making me drool. Seriously it is. And those plates. They are SO cute. Stay warm and have a wonderful weekend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! You are killing me! That looks fabulous! I am having my afternoon cuppa right now, and a slice of that would be so perfect with it!!!
    Miss you kid! Your doilies and monkeys are so great!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, I am for sure making this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks yummy pity I can't find the ingredients here, have a slice or two for me Pammy Sue, love the snail haha. Have a great weekend. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. And here's me trying to start my diet !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. my. goodness! You're killin' me here, Sista! LOL! I'm trying to cut out the sweets and carbs... this makes me want to dive in face first! LOL! Sooooo good! Enjoy some for me, too! Thank you for sharing your recipe. I'm going to tuck it away for future enjoyment... cause you know this won't last long. ;) blessings and hugs ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drooling here! I have all ingreds but the pudding so may have to take a run to the store! My overripe bananas are sitting on my kitchen counter just waiting to be transformed into something yummy.. and voila! you brought me the recipe! Mine will be gluten free and I just happen to have a GF yellow cake mix.... I'm in Heaven (or will be once I get this puppy made). Bye now.. heading to the store! (oh... LOVE your hippy snail at the end)!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have tried several of your recipes and they have all been fantastic, so I will definitely do this one, too. I will just have to go buy a bundt pan. HA! Your little button plates are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH, you're killing me with this recipe. I haven't had anything sweet since 1/1/2017! Not even anything with an artificial sweetner!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum, yum, yum! Thanks for sharing the recipe! Sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Pammy Sue for sharing this banana cake recipe.
    I LOVE banana anything and this sure looks like my kind of cake!

    ReplyDelete
  12. God, how i miss this blog and the food!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥