Thursday, January 19, 2017

When You Have Nothing to Blog...

Guess what?
I'll give you a couple of hints...

Picture on the wall at the vet.

Clock on the wall at the vet.
That's right...ANOTHER DOG EMERGENCY!

This is how I feel when I have a hot flash. LOL.
That colored spot on his iris is an ulcer.
We had to take him in on Monday.

Who dat?

Other dogs in the waiting room.
This Bernese Mountain Dog was HUGE and so sweet!

You wouldn't believe how thick his hair was.
He was a happy and friendly guy.
Beautiful!

These suck. They taste like cardboard.

These do not suck. Ollie doesn't think so either. Hee.
Seriously, get some. They don't have a thick sugar coating like you'd think.
I don't know how they get the caramel flavoring in them, but they are fantastic.
The trick is not eating the whole can!

How many men does it take to take out a stump?
FOUR apparently.
One to drive the truck and three to stand around looking in the hole.
It made me laugh when I looked out the window.

Look at that little baby button nose! GAH.
She has a chin hair like an old lady though. Hee-hee.

I found another mug and a plate in the Gloriosa line on eBay.
I love this pattern and color.

Who needs a selfie filter?

Evidently I do...No filter with my iPhone.
(My room is messy...don't look)

Presto, no wrinkles! I wish they had one to make your nose smaller. Ha.
I used Microsoft Selfie for iPhone, but they have an Android one too.



I couldn't stop myself.

See ya.

14 comments:

  1. I hope his eye is all better, poor baby. I love seeing your dogs, they always look like they're smiling. Nice selfies, you're very photogenic! I look...very tired in photos. That's the best way to describe it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I hope the puppy is going to be okay! (can't remember his name!) Those are VERY good pictures of you! You're very pretty! Love the book LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe how long your hair is. A Hillary book? Really? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, pretty lady. If only I looked so good in a picture. :-). I hope your little one is better now. Have a lovely evening my friend.
    Bless,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure hope your little dog is feeling better. I like your selfies. You look really pretty. Every time I see a picture of myself I wonder who is that old woman in that picture. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:36 PM

    hi pammy sue...what is the treatment for fletch's eye?...drops?...the bernese mountain dog is gorgeous...all that hair and vacuuming...i had used the small power-mate on our vacuum to groom our golden lab...she tolerated it, however, more enjoyed brushing...you are gorgeous...your hair is a lovely length to put up or leave down...has the ordered make-up arrived?...you definitely do not need coverage, though you wrote that you will have fun in the application...hope the weekend is quite for your family...blessings...take care...sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, another poor doggie, how sad. I hope he will be fine soon. Great selfies! And the dishware is super pretty, I hadn't been able to resist, too ;-). Happy weekend! Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always entertaining here, even if you think there's nothing to blog about :) At least you're keeping up, I haven't made a post in 3 months. I blame IG. Makes me lazy. By the way I bought some of that dry shampoo you showed in your product review, and I love it. Thanks for the tip. Hope the puppers eye is better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE it all Girl!!!
    And you look Great even BEFORE the filter thing !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love every thing you have always entertained me and never know what you will blog about nextπŸ’ŸπŸŒŸπŸ’Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved this post too! A little of this... a little of that.. and girl.. you look gorgeous before the selfie! Glad to meet you! I don't think I've ever seen a full pix of you yet! Hope your doggie's eye will be fixable and he'll be OK. I LOVE those dishes... gorgeous and that's my new fave color too. I don't have a smart phone, so my pictures will have to be just the real me I guess... love what that filter thingy did though! I had to laugh looking at those guys standing around the stump hole.. that's typical of men isn't it??? hee hee... takes 4 to do the job of one. Have a great Sunday! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh....I am missing your LIFE! What fun for the poker! What not fun for the pups!!! What a hoot on the selfie filter. I need one too! And that last one with what's her name's sale price!! A hoot!! I miss you so much!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  13. It would have been an easy choice to skip the Hard Choices... even at $4.99! Anyway, nice selfie. Washington life agrees with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't buy it. I was just making fun of the fact it was marked down so low. I couldn't resist posting it

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥