Sunday, January 29, 2017

The Sushi and The Golf, Yes the Golf


The sushi rolls turned out great!

video

I give the sushi-maker gadget a 10!
It worked exactly like it was supposed to.


The seaweed sheets I used.

The fake crab meat I used.
And then I also put cucumber, avocado, and cream cheese in them.
Served with wasabi paste mixed with soy sauce.
SO FREAKIN' GOOD!

I made a Sausage, Biscuits, and Gravy Casserole for lunch today.
I've posted the recipe before. Let me find it for you...
Well that was easy. Here it is: Biscuits & Gravy Casserole

********************************

Ken was watching golf on TV this morning when this happened...

video
She was in first place before this happened.
Turn the volume up so you can hear my sympathy. Ha.
It cracked my ass up because that's exactly what would happen to me!
She will laugh about it some day...but probably not today.

*****************************

I hate people who post selfies all the time, don't you?

But didn't you hear? I'm a make-up artist now. I've been watching lots of videos on YouTube. Remember when I became a brain surgeon after reading all the brain surgery books? Um, yeah. It's what I do. I'm a fast learner. I wonder what I'll be next month? We know it won't be a golfer.


I've been playing with make-up for hours and using that Selfie app I told you about to make me look GAH-OR-GEOUS. Seriously, if you saw me in all my naked natural glory without that app, you'd be appalled and I wouldn't be posting pictures like this. I think I've aged 10 years in the last, uh, 10 years. Funny how that works. Make it stop!

I'm going to try out some new last words. I'm tired of the same old "See Ya" that I normally do. Let me know what you think.

Bye, Bitches!

No? I'll work on it.

13 comments:

  1. Haha Pammy Sue you crack me up, I love reading your posts you always put a smile on my face, wow don't you look pretty I think you get younger everyday the happiness shows on your face. Those sushi look really impressive very professional looking. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I do believe I would like to be called just about anything but that! Ha! You're very pretty in your selfies. If only I looked that good. That sushi looks absolutely wonderful. I think I'm going to have to try out one of those sushi makers soon.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! the sushi looks great and double wow the makeup does too. Love the eyes especilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:43 PM

    You are such a hoot.....love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pammy Sue, you are so funny! And you are beautiful! And your sushi rolls make my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're looking rather glamorous there Pammy Sue -- sounds like you're having lots of fun with the make-up and that app. My daughter bought one of those sushi things but she hasn't tried it yet. They look brilliant and obviously work well by seeing what you made. Twas lovely hearing your voice. xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally adore you. But do tell......where are you going all dolled up. I'm guessing you still have a little Texan running through your veins. Lol Golf or British pbs shows seem to be the only safe t.v. here these days for keeping the b.p. in check.
    I'll second your new ending as a keeper.

    B.B.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, girl. Your post is like a breath of fresh air!! LOVE you! And, you are looking mighty good! blessings and hugs ~ tanna
    ps... I can so relate to that golf shot. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness...now this post is classic Pamelina. I miss that giggle and yep, that is EXACTLY how I would golf too. Actually, a golf club is just a weapon if it is in my hand. Oh...and the sign off, uh, yeah. BYE BITCHES! is perfect for me. Actually, I was telling my S-I-L to be that she needed leave her old job everyday the last week yelling, "PEACE OUT, BITCHES!" as she walked out the door and got into her car. So I am totally okay with "bye bitches." At least you didn't go with the "c" word. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:17 PM

    hi pammy sue...gosh - youze is awful' purdy...sally

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love sushi and yes time flies see ya later alligator 😄😦💟

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never got into sushi.......better keep working on the final words

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I'm so hungry! That sushi looks wonderful. I've never had it before, or made it or anything. One day I should try it I guess! Yes you ARE a hoot.. I always love your posts no mater what they're about.. even pictures on the wall in the vet's office (hee hee!). I do get tired of tons of selfies, but yours are few and far between so I like seeing the face behind the words. I need to get ME one of those filter app thingys.. my phone isn't very smart sad to say. You are too funny with the makeup....the few things in my drawer are AT LEAST 10 to 15 years old! Yup.. never wear it anymore.. why? I work in my home and when I go to our local Bi Mart.. most people there look way worse than me on a good day. I'm bad. I even venture out now sometimes without even washing my face before I go... is that bad or what? Being retired does that to you. Enjoy that yummy stuff and keep looking good! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥