Thursday, October 27, 2016

Mostly Fall Scenery





I still get the biggest thrill knowing this is where I live!
I will never get used to it or take it for granted.

These next three are on the Colville courthouse grounds today when we went to hand-deliver our ballots...



Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!


I ended up ordering that thread and got it yesterday.
The Skulduggery doily is on my hook!
Not sure I'll finish before Halloween, but I'm not going to sweat it.
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. That's all I'm going to do.

Oh, and a few readers provided me with the free pattern to that pillow I've been looking for. You can find it HERE if you're interested. THANK YOU to all who responded!

That's all today.
See ya.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:19 PM

    hi pammy sue...thank you for sharing the beautiful scenery of your home with us...we have also voted early...the doily looks like quite a fun project...am anxious to follow your progress...from a few past posts - is ollie feeling better?...are your puppies enjoying their enclosed yard?...take care...sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking chilly there by the river, but so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! We have one tree in our yard that still has a few leaves hanging on, but most of them are completely bare now. However, up on the South hill it looks more like your pictures of Colville. So pretty. I want to savor these days and have those beautiful colors last just a bit longer.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scenery is indeed beautiful. I would never get tired of looking at it. Our leaves are just now turning here in Texas. I like the thread you bought and can't wait to see the doily finished. FUN!!!
    deborahnhamilton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colors you are having. We are just getting started here, but will turn fast with the chill last night. Go Cubs Go......just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Those pictures just blow my socks off...well, you know, if I were wearing socks...but still. Wow! What a truly awesome place you live. I love fall. All the pretty colors. I am not sure I'd ever get anything done if I lived there. I'd spend all day just admiring all those lovely trees and mountains. Ohhhh the skull doily. I can't wait to see it. Oh that thread looks totally perfect for that doily. Please do let us see updates, I can't wait to see it. Wishing you a lovely day sweet friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos Pammy Sue, we have no Fall here so I appreciate your views.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos Pammy Sue the scenery is breathtaking, Looking forward to seeing the finished doily. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥