Thursday, April 14, 2016

Naked and Afraid Afghan

Tah-Dah!!






Oh my goodness...I never thought I'd crochet an afghan again! I thought my desire and love of crochet had left me for good. But no! That Houndstooth Scarf I made stirred up my passion to crochet again, and off I went.  (I named this afghan Naked and Afraid because I binge-watched that show while crocheting most of it. Ha.)

This afghan has been on my "to-do" list for two years. I bought the pattern, and then I saw Kathy862's color scheme on Ravelry and I knew I had to make this afghan some day. I thought the color scheme was so beautiful. I contacted Kathy to make sure she didn't mind that I totally copied her colors, and she said it was fine and she didn't mind at all. Thank you, Kathy, for your inspiration. 

So here are the details on mine...

Pattern:  Vintage Crocheted Blanket by Churchmouse Yarn and Teas
Yarn:  Bernat Super Value in the 9 colors below:

Natural
Deep Sea Green
Forest Green
Fern
Soft Fern
Mulberry
Light Damson
Lavender
Lilac

Hook:  I used a Size I
Notes:  I started this on April 1st and finished it April 13th. See my Ravelry Project Page for notes.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'm glad you added your comment section back. I love this afghan. You did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just amazing. I am so happy to comment again! THanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE everything about this afghan Pammy--the colors, the pattern--everything! Have really enjoyed your photos of the area you are blessed to live in also--beautiful!
    Blessings,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that frosting looks yummy to me! So much so, that I am going to break my diet and make it today. :)
    Thanks for sharing the recipe Pammy Sue! I wish I was you neighbor because we like a lot of the same foods. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥