Saturday, March 05, 2016

Been Gone Fishin'








We've had great weather lately and have been fishing a few times.
It's so beautiful and so relaxing on the shores of the Columbia.

Fletch has discovered he can go up a few stairs and see out a window.
He spends a lot of time here watching the goings on.

Hee-hee!
All the dogs are fine.

Sneak Peek...
Remember "before?"

After!
It's still not finished, but I wanted to show you the progress.

Before

After
More to come on this...

Lemon Cloud Dessert

Light, fresh, and pretty too.
I posted the recipe a few entries back.
Find it here:  Lemon Cloud Dessert

I've just not been into blogging lately, as you can tell. I haven't even been reading blogs much. I just don't feel like being on the computer at all. No crochet either. Maybe it's just a phase and I'll get passed it, and maybe not. 

Bye.

Love,
Pammy Sue