Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Mittens & a Mug

My latest make, Snowfall Crochet Mittens

It was the first pair of mittens I've ever made. It took me at least four hours to make the first one. I was getting the hang of using two separate colors of yarn and running the white along the back so it took me longer. The second one I made in about two hours. It was fun. There were a few mistakes in the written pattern, and it was written strangely to me. I had to go with my instinct and experience in a couple of places. Probably not a good pattern if you're a beginner. I also started with a Ch 16 instead of Ch 25. That's a big difference, but the wrists were way too long starting with Ch 25. The wrists didn't look that long in the picture either so I don't know what the deal is there.  Anyway, the free pattern is HERE.


I got a package in the mail today from Etsy, but there was no note or clue about who sent it to me. If it was you, thank you very much! What a sweet surprise. I love it.

I've got nothing else. I figured you might be sick of my snow pictures so I didn't post any, but we are getting more and more every day the past few days. Wowee! I'm loving it. It's so pretty.

I hope you are stress-free and enjoying this Christmas week. Thanks for stopping by.


Pammy Sue