Friday, October 30, 2015

♥Twenty Three Years ♥

Happy Anniversary to Us.

We had lots of leftover spicy butternut squash from dinner the other night. I put it in a pot, added a carton of chicken stock, 1 cup of half & half, another tsp of curry powder, garlic powder, and onion powder, and blended it all up with an immersion blender. GOOD!

Wanna see some cuteness?







RANDOM...

“It is important to share our experience with other people. Your story will heal you, and your story will heal someone else. When you tell your story, you free yourself and you give other people permission to acknowledge their own story.”
Iyanla Vanzant

“Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” 
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

"I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them back together again and tell myself that the mended whole is as good as new. What is broken is broken, and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived."
Margaret Mitchell

"Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option."
Maya Angelou

For Halloween I’m going to be emotionally stable.
No one is going to know it’s me.

Everyone has a breaking point. Be careful.

Dieting is easy.
It’s like riding a bike…
Except the bike is on fire.
And the ground is on fire.

And everything is on fire because you are in hell.

NOT SO RANDOM...

Hillary Clinton is a huge liar...Whitewater, Benghazi, and the email thing just to name a few. Vote the same old people in, and you'll get the same results. American needs something new and fresh. Why not? It can't get any worse than where it's already headed.

Just my two cents.

See ya!

21 comments:

  1. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

    Your dogs are so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you both!
    All the doggies are so cute, and their sweaters are adorable.
    Your photos of the foods look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:17 PM

    Happy Anniversary, Pammy Sue! to day is our 15th anniversary too!!! have a wonderful weekend. Love, Dianne Vittone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pammy Sue you cake looks fab. And your dogs look so smart in their jumpers.
    Rosezeeta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!!

    They are all liars, and SOME in the White House who'll remain nameless, but you know who I'm talking about, have all but destroyed the very foundation this country has stood on for over 200 years. There's so much damage done at this point, it will take several generations to recover, if that is even still possible. They are getting exactly what they want, Globalism. One government, one military, one currency, one leader, and eventually, one "religion". And Obama's "affordable health care" is going to force me into disability retirement because I can't afford my medical care. Sorry, your comment shoved me right back up on my soap box. Hillary Clinton loves the power, just like the rest of them. None of them give a damn about us little folks. Not one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:58 PM

    Happy Anniversary! My husband and I are celebrating #50 today! Love the pictures of your dogs. And the soup sounds delicious.
    Dorothy M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary gurl friend, wish you many more.. With love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY you two!!! The soup looks delicious. The doggies look ready for a northern winter. I have a fire roaring in the wood stove today and I agree with what Melissa said! Enjoy your special day and have a wonderful weekend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, cuteness overload. LOVE IT!!!!!

    I agree completely with the way Hillary has, is and always will be a liar. Same as her husband. Man, oh man don't get me started. Obama is the same!

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two! I lift my glass to you both! Cheers!

    Your quotes sure do hit home for me. Thanks

    Have a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary to you both! I love your dogs in their sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw they looks so cute in their doggy coats I love the way they are posing for the camera haha Happy Anniversary to to you both, have a great weekend. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary! Hope you have many more happy years together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary!
    I see you still have plenty of serious cuteness going on around there :-)
    I'm putting my 2 cents in the same pot as yours Girl...
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary! Your dogs look so cute in their sweaters.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey you two ..... congratulations on 23 years of bliss. Hope there will be many many more. The furkids look great in their sweaters - where's Ollie's ? Maybe he will have to be the star feature of another post ?? Enjoy your cake and the weekend. xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey you two ..... congratulations on 23 years of bliss. Hope there will be many many more. The furkids look great in their sweaters - where's Ollie's ? Maybe he will have to be the star feature of another post ?? Enjoy your cake and the weekend. xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your special day!!

    Take care
    Anne
    Crochet Between Worlds

    ReplyDelete
  19. 23. Way to go. Celebrate big and have an extra candy today. Not going to get on my hillary soap box tonight need to keep my bp down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥