Monday, May 18, 2015

Mission Impossible Accomplished!

Our New Home

I didn't take this pic. It's an aerial shot of the town. I circled our place in red. That's the Columbia River! No worries of flooding as we're up high...the picture doesn't show how high the town is above the river, but it is.

I did take the rest of these pictures...
It rained the entire day the day I was out taking all of these.




  

For personal reasons, I'm not giving out anymore specifics about the house or showing pictures right now. I'm sure those will come once we're settled.


No worries...there is a LYS in the next town over.

AND a Big Walmart.



It was a rough solo trip with lots to cram in and a heavy load on my shoulders, but things just seemed to slide into place like they were meant to be. I found THE HOUSE on the first day, made a low-ball offer the next morning, and it was accepted within hours. This house is so perfect and so well taken care of. We are lucky to have it.

Now we just have the big business of selling our house here and getting everything packed and ready to go. We believe our house will be snatched up quickly after it goes on the market, but if it isn't, we're prepared for that too and ready to move anyway. We'll be outta here within 2 or so months whatever happens. We close on our new house on or before July 15th.


See ya!

22 comments:

  1. This is so exciting!!!!!! I want to move to that area, I am sick of the heat and humidity in Florida. I crave clearer and cleaner air, seasons and mountains. Hooray for you!!!!!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. What PRETTY photos! Congrats on such a successful venture! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you guys!! And a bit jealous too. Ready to move on to the next phase of life, and stuck here, locked into this job until I can retire. I'd love to live up there. Like Meredith says, real seasons! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pammy Sue!!!! Just tell me. Washington or Oregon??? I thought Kettle Falls was on the list so you could be close to me... Email me my friend!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great Pammy Sue! Such an exciting time. It looks like a beautiful area and I'll look forward to reading all about your new adventures as you get settled. Congratulations! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Can't wait to hear and see more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is very exciting news. Congratulations and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:29 PM

    Sure have missed you Pammy Sue. My first comment too. I love your blog, your pups, crochet and your heart. Best wishes buying and selling. I admire your bold spirit.
    Linda-Lou

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, bravo, Pammy Sue! You sure know how to take the bull by the horns and make it happen! I'm super excited for you! I would have loved to drive and meet you for lunch while you were here. This is wonderful news and I know you'll love it here! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so exciting! It's a beautiful area. And that yarn shop! Wow! I hope everything goes smoothly for you over the next few months. If you have any time for lunch before you leave Texas, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Pammy Sue! what great news I'm so happy for you it's so exciting, I haven't a clue where you are going but it does look beautiful, if it's near Teresa then I have a cousin lives there too. I hope your house is sold very quickly and your move goes smoothly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the new house! I hope you will have any wonderful years there! The landscape looks great - despite the rain!

    Take care
    Anne (Crochet Between Worlds)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow!! How exciting!! :) All the best in your new journey. penny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that's exciting! Maybe it's a trick of the clouds and rain, but your photos make it look blissfully cool and fresh-- and that river is beautiful.

    Congratulations on your new home! I hope you'll love it. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful place...for sure you will have a home sweet home there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is great news! It looks absolutely beautiful there, I am beyond jealous. Hope Escrow goes smoothly for you. Can't wait to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful scenery. Looks serene and so green. All the best ..♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures! Love the area!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow what great news! I am all excited...and the LYS looks awesome! I can't wait to read all about your new adventures in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥