Friday, May 08, 2015

Busy Bee


We went to this little coffee shop and creperie near our house last weekend.
I have more pictures, but just no time to post and chat.
You can see my reflection in the door glass.

We had a Caramel Apple Crepe.

And coffee, of course.
Which was VERY good, by the way.
A different taste than Starbucks and better.

I've just been too busy to even think about posting this past week. I've knitted 8 rows on my socks for the Sock-Along.  (Yellow box in my sidebar.) We've had tons of work to do during the day, and my arms and brain just weren't up to any knitting, crocheting, or blog posting after that. Plus, there's much more than work going on. More about that another time. It's good stuff though!

I won't be able to post this coming week either, as I'll be away on a solo trip across the country for personal business until a week from Saturday. Hang in there with me. I WILL be back!

Pammy Sue

16 comments:

  1. Have a good (and safe) trip. I have been knitting for years and have never tried socks...good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm crepes look good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that your travels are good and safe and that you will find some time to knit while you are away! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your crepe looks delicious. I love caramel. I hope you have a good and safe trip. Take care, Pammy Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The crepes look good. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a safe trip. Any chance you're on your way up north? We'll be here waiting when you get back to the blogging world.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Travel safely Pam. Look forward to hearing from you when you get back. Cuddles for the doggies. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you joined the sockalong Pammy Sue even if you are too busy to craft much, they make a great portable project by the way. Enjoy your busy week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great trip, Pammy Sue :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmmm... The crepe looks scrumptious! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  11. Be safe in your travels. Sending you warmest thoughts on Mother's Day. blessings and hugs ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you have a wonderful week away. There must be yarn stores where you are going, hope you have time to pop in.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you have an excellent week
    and time to relax on your solo trip
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. We'll hold down the fort till you return!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, the crepe looks so good! Wish we had a place like that nearby!

    Have a safe trip!

    Take care
    Anne (Crochet Between Worlds)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I miss the food posts and the crotchery thingies...!

    Have a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥