Friday, February 06, 2015

Photo-Documenting




Just photo-documenting this in case you never see it again! I finished the cowl and am now starting the hood part, and in case I screw up and have to riiiiip it out, I wanted proof I got this far at least!

As you know, I got half-way through this cowl the first time when I messed up really badly and had to frog it and start over. I'm being extremely careful this time and using a row counter (one of those clicker ones that keeps track of what row you're on) and a stitch marker at the beginning of each round to remind me to click the row counter!

I'll give you a link to the pattern I used (purchased) for this hoodie-cowl when I'm finished.

See ya!

18 comments:

  1. You have done so good so far. Looking forward to the finish.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great Pammy Sue you can do it! well done for persevering. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just look at those PERFECT stitches Pammy Sue. I'm so proud of you for starting again and plugging away at knitting. I know you've been frustrated but that there cowl looks about perfect to me! Way to go girl!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful and knitting nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you sell any of the stuff you create? I think you should. You definitely are very creative too.
    Also, I emailed you a few days ago btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pammy it is going to be perfec this time. I love the rust and grey combo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Wow! You're doin it! That really looks good Pammy Sue! I know nothing about knitting but I do know those stitches are so neat and uniform. Love the yarn colors. Soldier on! penny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work there Pammy Sue :)) You will have me knitting next lol... have a great weekend..hugs pat ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work - a great color combination - looking forward to seeing it finished.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I'm impressed Pammy Sue, your work is very well done and it looks like you have been knitting forever. I love the colors also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking good so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job! I knew you could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEAUTIFUL work, Pammy Sue!! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! I love, love, love that you are knitting. It's beautiful. You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done you - keep persevering! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too bad that this project caused so much trouble. But how good that you started again!! It really looks great. Nice color combo, too :-). Have a cozy evening!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥