A Wedge Salad
I'd been craving a wedge salad for a couple of days and finally had one. It was GOOD! A wedge of fresh iceberg lettuce, bacon, feta, tomato, onion, a little cheddar, blue cheese dressing, and fresh-cracked black pepper. Fantabulous!
Making a scarf now.
Four of our Paperwhites out in the backyard have already bloomed.
Now that Fair Isle Book...
This is the cover.
And here are a few things you'll find inside...
A sampler piece they show framed on the wall.
I love these washcloths.
A pretty pillow cover.
An adorable bunny with sweater, scarf, dress, hat, and purse.
And this amazing baby blanket. Wow.
How great would it be to make this?
There are lots of other things in the book too, like sweaters and stuff. I really like the book. Two thumbs up. I love Nicki Trench's crochet books, which I've said here before. That's the main reason I chose this book. She did not disappoint. I WILL be making a few things out of this book some day when I've honed my knitting skills and knowledge a little more (a lot more).
I wish I'd get my KP order so I could finish that baby sweater. I'm chomping at the bit. They haven't even shipped it yet. What's up with your sporadic shipping times, Knit Picks? I wish I Tweeted so I could rip them a new one. I know they monitor social media for comments like that and usually respond. I'd like to know why they're like that. I promise I won't mention it again until I receive my order. I know it gets old hearing me bitch about the same old thing.
In honor of Valentines Day, here are some things I love, some of which you already know. These are in no certain order. You already know I love my hubby and my dogs and my yarny things, so I won't mention the obvious ones.
1. The NASCAR season is about to start up. The first race is on Saturday night, and then the Daytona 500 is next Sunday. I'm looking forward to it. I love NASCAR.
2. Suave Rosemary Mint Shampoo
3. Baby Magic Baby Lotion.
4. Bonnie Bell Skin Musk.
5. Eos Lip Balm eggs.
6. Eggs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, especially poached.
7. Buying sheets and pillowcases -- really, anything for the bed.
8. Road Trips.
9. Very cool or cold weather and winter clothes.
11. I have to say it...puppy breath.
12. Complimenting a stranger.
13. The sound of our clock ticking in the house and the swing of the pendulum.
14. Believing in angels.
15. Taco Bell.
I think 15 is plenty, don't you?
I have lots more!
What do you love?