Sunday, November 23, 2014

Other People's Stuff (Flickr)

This is somebody else's sketch from their journal.
I know it's very hard to tell hers from mine...
Bwa-ha-ha!
Amazing! So good!

Love these browns!
Credit:  HERE

I love this bulky-yarn blanket.
Who'd have thunk it would look so good?
Credit:  HERE

I'd never wear this, but it's sooooo pretty!
It would be fun to make too.
Credit:  HERE

Now I might where something more like this.
I think that's just a t-shirt that she cut and crocheted on.
I could do that....I think.
Credit:  HERE

Wow! That had to take a lot of time.
Credit:  See below

Beautiful!
Love the gray.
Credit for this one and the flower scarf above it:  HERE

Maah-velous!
So simple.
Credit:  HERE

That's all I've got.
Bye.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the shares.. I would *so* wear that lace collar to my DAR meeting with my cameo and pearls. :-) I hope you are having a super duper weekend!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I like that hat and scarf set in the browns. I think the 'autumny' colours must be my favourites as I seem to always gravitate towards them. I'm not keen on chunky stuff as a rule, but that blanket does look quite cosy. I enjoyed your 'surf' - saved me a lot of time :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is some chunky yarn on that blanket! I like the collar and the tshirt a lot too. Thanks for sharing the "makes" and links with us.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a little lace collar and cameo that belonged to my grandmother. I will have to photograph it. LOVE the bulky blanket. And also the T shirt crochet! You always find the neatest stuff. Oh, and that sketch, I thought you drew it!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. That chunky blanket looks so snuggly warm! 'Love both of the crochet collars, too! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful finds. I love the flower scarf and the chunky yarn blanket. My daughter likes the art journal sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely collection of things on here...I esp. like the gray scarf..lovely. Well I like the sketch too..I cannot draw for nothing..so yeah I truly appreciate the talent. Have a wonderful thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful works, it is like you were shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola divinos trabajos adore el conjunto de marrones el gorro y bufanda pero todos muy bellos besitos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥