Friday, October 31, 2014

In With the New...

A new doily is being born, and my iPhone is out the door today.
We're getting new ones. Not sure what kind yet.

I got myself some proper, more official-looking journals to draw in.

This tea is SO FREAKIN' GOOD!
Just opening the box and taking a whiff made my eyeballs roll back in my head.

A little sweetener and a dash of milk in mine, please.
Ollie approves of the new tea too.

I've wanted to try my hand at Paperwhites the last few years, but I could never remember to buy the bulbs in time so I'd have a Christmas bloom. I'm looking forward to watching them. I'm going to put them in some kind of pot in the house and maybe take them outside for a bit when it's not too cold out. They like the cooler weather apparently.

If you ever grow these and have any tips about planting or growing them, please leave me a comment. I need all the help I can get with plants and/or flowers!



I didn't make a drawing yesterday. It was our 22nd anniversary, and we had many errands to run so were gone a lot of the day. Instead of drawing yesterday evening, I started that new doily and then finished the book I was reading. The book was not great, but I did finish it. I wouldn't recommend it. It was a non-fiction book about a man that was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor and given three months to live. Though it was meant to be uplifting (I think?), it missed the mark for me. I'd rather draw goofy hearts and cat eyeballs and pretend everything is good.

See ya.
Oh, Happy Halloweenie!


11 comments:

  1. That doily color is beautiful. Great drawings. The tea sounds wonderful too, we will have to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new doily is looking great and the drawing journal looks like fun. I've been enjoying my tea also and have a cup right now. I'll have to look for the one you have in your post. Have a great afternoon and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and The Captain! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new doily on top of that gorgeous tablecloth!!

    BooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo
    *H*A*P*P*Y* *H*A*L*L*O*W*E*E*N*!*
    BooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love that color!! That's going to be pretty.

    I never go anywhere without my sketch pad. you just never know when you'll be inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty doily :))They look so good on a polished table.. Will have to source out that tea, Reckon it will be in the health food shops..
    Enjoy your day , :)) hugs pat ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy there ms Pammy Sue, love the doily and the color, and Honey Chamomile is my Favorite nite tea helps me sleep grap it at Safeway when it's on sale all the time.. Yummy. Nice drawing Happy Autumn with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Halloween to you too my dear Pammy Sue. I think the doily will be great.love the color and great new journal :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colour for the new doily. You must have a huge collection of cottons. I'm enjoying your drawings but don't you think that 20 million is a bit over the top ? Good luck cashing that one :) Hope you and the Captain had a happy anniversary and did something special to celebrate. xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from DC Pammy Sue. That doily looks great and the tea looks yummy. I'll have to try some since I often have problems sleeping. Your drawings are wonderful-very entertaining. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the drawings! I do that too!
    Happy Birthday sweetie pie.....Live it up!
    And Happy Anniversary too!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the drawings! I do that too!
    Happy Birthday sweetie pie.....Live it up!
    And Happy Anniversary too!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥