Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Doily Round 16 Help

If you need it, here is some help with Round 16:

FPtr - Front Post Treble

The first part of your Split FPtr goes around the first dc of the 5-dc group, and the second half of the Split FPtr goes around the last dc in the same 5-dc group. Upon completion of the Split FPtr, you will have what looks like an upside-down V.

The 4 dc are made as follows:  Make a dc in each of the last two dc of first 5-dc group (behind the sfpt you just made), and then make a dc in each of the first two dc of the next 5-dc group.  Those are your 4 DCs.

For anyone wondering, yes, the doily will ripple slightly. Mine is rippling and both of the ones I've seen finished are slightly rippled also.

Does anybody else have any questions?  Feel free to ask!  That's part of participating in a Doily-Along.  Ask and share!  

I'm just started Round 32.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Pammy Sue, I'm working on row 27 now. So far, so good. I'm dreading 28 though after your post about it. Wish me luck!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I feel better now knowing that yours was rippling, too. I was starting to think it was just me! Thanks again for having this CAL, it's really fun to crochet along with all my fellow hookers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm finally on 29 because I did not realize that you needed to add 3 shells on that round I had to frog back and do it right but so far so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun for several of you to be working on this at the same time. I hope you post a photo of each of them when you're all done! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for that info.. I was stuck on it..lol.. After pulling it out a few times it started to sink in , what I was reading :-):-)I can be a little slow on the uptake lol.. all good now :-):-) hugs Pat..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pammy Sue. Hooray for the new AC unit!!
    You will be ready for next year!!!
    I pot my hook down to sew for a few days! Having fun in my new room!!
    XOnKris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥