Friday, October 10, 2014

Doily Progress Pictures

Here is my progress so far on the Doily-Along. I had some trouble today so thought I'd post some pictures in case they may help anyone else that has trouble. I'm through R15.






Thanks to all who are joining me! It's not too late for you to join either. There are some who won't even be starting for another week, so feel free to jump in! See prior posts for info.

Pay close attention to the instructions in the pattern AND in the special stitches. I didn't, and that's what caused my problems today. Even though I had to do one round FOUR times before I got it right, I still enjoyed my crochet time.

My pictures are a little dark because the natural light was nearly gone by the time I thought to take some pictures for you.  I hope they help anyway!

See ya.

11 comments:

  1. Looks good! This pattern is a bugger..not a fan of the picot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this one looks so intricate. It's going to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished the baby sweater so I'm hoping to start the doily tomorrow or Sunday. Thanks for all of the pictures to help.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far..so pretty! I'm starting mine today. :) penny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great :-) Thanks for the up close pictures. I'm the turtle crocheter so I'm only on round 9. I'm posting my progress pic today. Take care :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fabulous, love the color and good luck with the pattern.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks really great to Me Pammy Sue!

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, lookin' good, Pam. I started mine today and really enjoyed it :) thanks for the pattern.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this one and ecru is always a great choice too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥