Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Green Part

Hee-hee!

Well...

I've got all the green on!

I wasted a bunch of time last night having a big 'ol brain fart about how to attach these. All I have to say is DUH! I can be so dense sometimes, I swear. I had it right from the very beginning, but my brain was not cooperating with what my eyes were seeing and I kept thinking something wasn't right and ripping it out, reading the pattern, re-reading it, looking, and comparing. I'm also very afraid that I don't have enough yarn to finish. I'm gonna have a shit-fit if I get down to the edging and have to wait for more of this yarn in the mail. But I won't get ahead of myself. Have faith that the pattern is correct, Pammy Sue.

So I ended up only getting one sewn to another. I will tackle the rest later today and this evening. I wish I didn't have to work today because I'd much rather be doing this, but duty calls.

I got tired of sitting here with an empty head trying to think of a title for this post. I finally gave up and just typed "The Green Part." I can't be ON all the time, people! I hope I have enough brain power to get my work done today. I kind of doubt it. Maybe I need some sugar...

See ya!

14 comments:

  1. Is that one Sammi? So adorable. Your squares are very pretty, I like the way the white round looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's Sammi. She's half Boston Terrier and half black Pug...a Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous! What thread are you using? It's so shiny and bright. I just put a recipe up on my blog post a bit ago.. it would fit the bill to perk you up!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, it's Rowan Cotton Glace'. I ordered it on the internet because it's what the pattern called for. It's so luxurious and wonderful! Wish I could afford yarn like this all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your Bug is so cute! And your squares are awesome! Keep it up and go get some chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The squares are beautiful. Oh Pammy Sue, I've done the same thing. Read the pattern. Sure I'm wrong so I rip it out. Reread, rip again. Rinse and repeat! You're fine. We all do it at times. :-). At least that's what I tell myself.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the green part Pammy Sue that colour green is gorgeous, we are all the same with the brain going dead bit it happens to me too and far too often just lately, chocolate helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Pammy Sue, you really do make me laugh! I love the squares!! Love pink and green together, always a favorite. My sewing room is pinks and greens.
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. You may think your crochet looks strange, but I think it looks great. Sometimes we make things harder than they actually are, but I understand because I have done that too. It can be frustration. Your silly dog looks like she is trying to stare you down for a nap, lol. Dogs, ya gotta love them, they are the only creature on earth that loves their humans more than they love themselves.
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. To cute Sammy :)) your crochet is coming together beautifully Pammy Sue, :)) Love love the colours :)) hugs pat :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well the green part looks great ...and so will the whole thing when you are finished.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always have a problem trying to figure out a title for posts too and I bet we're not alone on that either. If we could think up clever titles we should probably be editor of some newspaper ! Are you making that beautiful runner for me? Would look perfect on my table. Nice to see a different view of Sammi today. Now to put my 'title' thinking cap on and do a blog post. xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pammy Sue I really like this.. love love the colors wow.. can't wait to see it finished.. Happy Thursday with love ... Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥