Saturday, July 05, 2014

Soul Sister & A Cookbook




I cannot find the source for this doily graph so I'm posting it here. If anyone knows who wrote the pattern or where it was published, I'll be happy to update this post with the info.

Info on this one:
My Name for It:  Soul Sister
Thread:  Aunt Lydia's #10 in Antique Rose and White
Hook:  1.65 mm
Measurement:  24 inches
Graph did not come with the rose pattern.



I'm going back to crocheting my blue blanket squares now. What are you working on?


READING:

Apples for Jam by Tessa Kiros

A Cookbook with lots of commentary in normal-size print and the recipes in the tiniest and faintest print you can imagine. And it's not just cuz my eyes are old. It really is teeny-tiny print. I have no idea what they were thinking when they were making up this book. I'm sure several people had to approve of the print. If I were the publisher/editor/author, I would fire them all.

Example:

The recipe ingredients are in the upper-right of each recipe.
Can you see that? Ridiculous!
I'm sure there are some good recipes in this book, but I can't get past that tiny writing. I'm glad I got this really cheap used on Amazon.


Have a Happy Day, Girlfriends.