I bought a Tupperware jello mold on Amazon.com because I didn't have one. I could have used my Bundt pan, but I wanted the real thing this time. I couldn't wait to get it and try it out. It was on the porch yesterday.
And I made a Jello Salad!
You didn't see that coming, did you?
How many ways can you photograph a molded Jello salad?
I don't know, but it's pretty, isn't it?
It tastes good too.
You can find the recipe HERE (scroll, scroll, scroll)
Thank you, Janice and Janice's Mama.
What else can I photograph all day long?
Two seconds later, Ollie jumped up and grabbed Fletch's leg...
Play hard or go home.
Sammi looks so serious all the time.
I wonder what she's thinking a lot, because she IS thinking.
Ollie will get you if you come in his yard...
I like bacon.
And always birds...
Nesting and protecting...
The sun feels good on my back.
I wish I could fly; I wish I could touch the sky...
- I had no intention of buying yarn yesterday, but what did I do? I ordered some yarn.
- And then today I bought a pattern to make with it.
- I swear I'm going to crochet those blue squares together first...maybe today...for real.
- No sooner had I started this list when the Cap asked me to make lunch. I'm making some hamburger hash. The recipe is HERE. He loves it. I do too.
- So I guess I gotta go.
- Random Words coming up next post...like all my words aren't random.
- See ya.