Sunday, June 08, 2014

Sunday Sundries

Good Sunday to you.

Sammi loves Fletch.

He was panting because it was really hot outside yesterday and he was running around like the crazy boy he is. Glad he's able to do that and his foot is all better though.


The succulents are all doing well. Thriving, actually.

The Basil is doing well too.

I found this picture on Pinterest.
Isn't the bed cute? It's made from the base of a Papasan chair.

And this one cracks me up!
Hahahaha!
I need to get one of those.

I've printed lots of new recipes lately. I hope to be making them soon and sharing the ones that are worth it. Tonight we're having fish tacos. I love me some fish tacos. Don't knock 'em til you try 'em! I'll share this particular recipe if it's good.

Another potholder started.
Not sure I like the gray.
I may rip it out and use either white or ivory.
How boring.

Writing out this pattern has been a real struggle. Every time I go over it, I find something else wrong. I really hate it when I'm trying to make something and the pattern is wrong, so I don't want to release it until it's right to the best of my ability. I've thought about scrapping the whole idea, but I do want to write it out so y'all can enjoy this as much as I have.


A rare photo of the Captain (at least here). He was standing on a ladder in the alley trimming the backyard hedges when I snapped this with my telephoto lens. He loves that hat! We got it when we were in Santa Fe year before last. Has it been that long?

That's it.
See ya.

7 comments:

  1. I like the gray in the potholder. Silly girl, don't rip it out. Dogs, they crack me up, the pictures you found are funny. That one in the recycled bed from the bottom of the chair is clever. My youngest daughter has one of those chairs. Now for some reason fish tacos just don't seem to cut it with me. I have never had them so what do I know, but I like my fish fried and lathered with tarter sauce, with some cole slaw and fries on the side. It will be interesting to see what you post on this recipe. Your hubby looks great trimming the hedges, that is how men should look, real nice doing yard work....so keep em busy is what I say....the hat is optional, lol
    Have a good week kido,
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! Love the pictures and keep on with the pattern, you will work it all out.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the gray. :-). All of them have been beautiful so far. Love the doggie pictures-especially the papasan chair base. Great idea. It was good to see a picture of the captain, now I would like to see one of you.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Sammi and Fletch look so cute. :)

    Hey, have you thought about asking for testers for your pattern on Raverly. There is a test group there and people would jump at the chance to do that for you I know.

    Wishing you a most lovely day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are getting pretty good with the new camera. Your pics are outstanding..my hubster has a straw hat that he wears out when he is doing yard work..you know I don't do yard work. As far as the fish taco thing...I like fish, but not in my taco...yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pictures Pammy Sue, glad to see your succulents doing so well. I like the grey just leave it it looks good with the pink, I'm having problems with the pattern I'm trying to write out too I'm thinking I may just scrap the idea I have made four of the darn things so far trying to get it right if the fifth doesn't work then that's it. I hope you manage to get your's written, I would love to make at least one of these. The Captain looks very handsome in his hat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:50 AM

    I just love your site. So many beautiful patterns, and I cannot wait till the rose potholder pattern is up. I have all ready bought the yarn.
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥