Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Oh Yeah, Dutch Baby!

Can you see the steam?

Looks like somethings gone badly wrong with the recipe, doesn't it?

But it was fine once all the air escaped...

Better than fine...it was great!


The Captain and I stood at the counter and ate it together.
We both preferred it with just powdered sugar, but the Captain did try a bite with some syrup.

Even French Papillons love a Dutch Baby!
Don't worry about Fletch. He got some too.
As did Sammi, Ollie, and Janie.
What a bunch of spoiled hounds!

Thanks to Posie Gets Cozy for posting the recipe link. (Always love to see her pictures!) I didn't use the lemon sugar or the lemon only because I didn't happen to have one. I'm going to try it next time though, and there WILL be a next time. This turned out perfectly! Loved. It.

15 comments:

  1. Looks really delicious, I haven't seen anything quite like it before!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy :-) Glad to hear it was enjoyed by all. Take care :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet it was fun to watch LOL! looks delicious. anything with powdered sugar, how bad can it be??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes. It looks fabulous!! We squeeze fresh lemon juice on ours!!!
    Thanks for all the comment love!!!!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that is different

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that looks so good..:)) Ollie thinks so too :)) Happy crocheting :)) hugs pat ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pammy Sue that looks fabulous! I can almost taste it by looking at the pictures. The steam even shows. Yum!!!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can almost taste your dutch baby. It looks fabulous! What are you trying to do to all of us? I feel the calories piling on just looking at your blog lately. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen Dutch Baby pancakes at our local breakfast place, Elmers, but have never tried one. Yours makes me want to try it! We're taking Gracie with us to the big hot spring pool at an Indian reservation tomorrow on the other side of Mt. Hood.. wish you lived up here and could go with us! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not sure what it is but it sounds a bit like a pancake ??? Glad you enjoyed it and good to see that the four-leggeds got a bit too. xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks delicious Pammy Sue! It's always nice when new recipes turn out good. Looks like it's a keeper.
    Beca

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just checked the recipe. It sounds wonderful! 'Gonna have to try it! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  13. Steve loves those. We go to the Original Pancake House occasionally so he can have one, but only occasionally, it is expensive for breakfast. We might have to try that recipe at home and see how we do.

    I need to come see you my love, I sure miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, Girl! Are your ears burning? ;-) I am talking about you today at my place! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥