Monday, May 12, 2014

Winners, Winners!

I printed all the comments and cut each individual one out...

Threw them in a bowl and mixed them up real good...

And the winners are:

1.  Karen of Karen's Crochet Garden of Colors

2.  Lynn of Pieceful

Congratulations, ladies!  I don't have either of your addresses so please send me a comment with your mailing address on it (and your last names).  I will not publish it, I promise!  Karen, let me know which one you would like to have, and I'll mail the other one to Lynn.

Thank you all for playing along!  I'm happy to know my doilies are going on a trip to live elsewhere with fellow crochet-lovers.  I'm sorry you all couldn't win.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies! You are very lucky to have been chosen.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for the winners!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners... I know you will be thrilled with your gift :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the lucky winners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pammy Sue - thanks very much for introducing me to these two lovely blogs! I might not have won a doily but have added two great sites to my reading list. Have a great week, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Karen. I follow her blog and she's such a generous crocheter with all her lovely baby donations. A very worthy winner indeed. Congrats also to Lynn. xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners, by the way I love you new Buddha, I vote for him staying in the house.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the LUCKY winners.
    Have another one soon eh!!!!!:)
    Karen xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting the giveaway :-)
    Congratulations to Karen and Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yaaay! I was excited to read your post first thing this morning! Thanks Pam. I'm a big fan of your doilies : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the lucky winners. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥