Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Old Mandalas & Wildlife



I washed a couple of old mandalas that needed it and hung them out to dry.

Paula asked what kind of yarn I used for the coffee can cover I crocheted. I really don't know because I used yarn from this bin that I put all my leftover bits of yarn in. It's most likely either Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn, Vanna's, or Red Heart -- all worsted weight.

A shot of a big Grackle in our neighbor's tree.
You can see that he's holding up his left leg.
I see him all the time, and he never uses that leg. It must be injured.
He sure makes a lot of racket whistling and screeching.

I went to the park by our house to get some camera practice in...







I'll have some new crochet things to show you next time.
It's good stuff!

14 comments:

  1. Wow, you're doing really well with your big camera! I might have to find mine and try again. Love the lake shot and all the ducks and the turtle. I'm looking forward to seeing the new crochet project!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photo's Pammy Sue, I love the turtle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all you pics! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are awesome. Love that one of the turtle - was it just wandering around in the park? I don't think I've ever seen a turtle that big on the loose. Keep those pics coming. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. The animal photos are great! I love that turtle. I have a bin just like for odd balls of yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures Pammy Sue. I like them all, but the hurtle and duckling have to be my favorites.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific shots :-) I love the wildlife. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the info on the yarn.

    Your pictures from the park are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the shots of ducks and nature! Love your mandalas too! Miss talking to you!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty walk. Beautiful shots with that fancy new camera! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at you taking pictures like a pro already! These are great! I've had my camera on auto for three years now. I need to take classes.
    Love those baby ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pics of the wildlife.:)) Love them all :)) hugs pat ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your photos I love your idea put leftover yarn in the big bin. I always left my small left over in many bags. Now the idea of bin is perfect you gave me a good idea thank you. Keep up the great nature photos love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥