Wednesday, May 14, 2014

New Camera Shots

Here's a sampling some of the shots I've gotten since getting the new camera. I'm learning new things every time I use it. I hope I don't bore you to death with pictures in the upcoming days and weeks, but get used to it! I'm just giving you fair warning...

I got a really good shot of Ollie-Wally.
What a little sugar-booger.

And a Morning (Mourning?) Dove

Nom-nom-nom.
A little out of focus, but still good considering how far away I was.

This birdie took off right as I snapped the picture. The lighting is all wrong, but it still looks kinda cool! Look at that cloud in the background.

A Black-Bearded (or black-breasted or something) Sparrow

Another Dove

A Blue Jay. Could be sharper, but what a pretty blue.

Eli stomping on the plants in the garden.
He has a crazy haircut right now.
Please excuse.

Another good one of Ollie.

And Fletch.

So can you tell any difference in my photos?
I can, and I'm having a ball.


Honey Butter Pork Loin Roast

I found the recipe on Pinterest and made it last night.
It was good, but it wasn't worth the extra hassle.
Pork Loin Roast is just as good seasoned and baked for 25 min. at 350 F.


To the Giveaway winners:  Your packages went out this afternoon by Priority Mail. You'll get them this week!

15 comments:

  1. Your pictures look great! I'm so asking Santa for the super zoom lens. Do you know what power it is? I think I've got the micro zoom in my wish list on Amazon. Enjoy your new camera, I'm looking forward to your photos. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What great shots!!!...That's a great camera!!...Or is it the photographer?! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo's! I'm really impressed that you have learnt to master it already, I'm not sure I would be able to I'm that used to my digital camera anything more complicated would probably be beyond me. Keep them coming Pammy Sue they are a pleasure to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I definitely see a difference. They look great! Makes me want to go take some photos, too. (And actually try to get some decent ones of the yarn-related stuff. I've gotten lazy about that...)

    As for the possibility of "too many" photos-- no such thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks as though you're having a lot of fun with your new toy :-) Yes, I see a difference in your shots. Very nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, you're doing great with your new camera. I like shots with the background blurred as it really puts the focus on the subject and you've done this very well. Having said that though, I love the one of Fletch ... oh and the one of Eli in the garden is cute too. You know Ollie is my fave so anything of him makes me happy - he's particularly pretty in these pics. Look forward to lots more. xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am amazed at the variety of birds :)) Your pics would make great wall hangings don't you think??
    Ollie and Fletch are heart stealers..they make me smile :)) hugs pat ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! :) i enjoy playing with blur too!

    Recently i got the book Digital Photography Essentials from Tom Ang and enjoy reading it a lot. My brother in law who is really into photography recommened it and i found i learnt a lot already! Did't know my camera had these many functions...

    Take care
    Anne
    http://crochetbetweentwoworlds.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pics are great, Pammy Sue - and the fun you're having with the camera is evident!! Enjoy. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow..I am impressed..I have a hard time with new stuff..it intimidates me. Took me forever to learn to use my camera. Hey if you figure out a way to shoot red doilies without looking all funky or orangy..let me know..pink and red really hard to take pics of. I think you have a knack for photography...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures, but my favorites are the ones of the dogs, especially Eli!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow great shots! Enjoy your new camera. I make a pork roast similar its honey sesame soy and it sits in bay over night then roast yum amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is truly an awesome camera. Your photos looks really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful photos!! My favorite is the fantastic Blue Jay. Oh, and Fletch absolutely ♥
    Have a happy weekend!
    Nata

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥