I made these Marshmallow Blondies yesterday, and OH. MY. WORD. You've gotta try these babies. If I had named them, I would have put "butterscotch" in the title, because they are very butterscotchy. They are unbelievably good. The above picture was taken from the recipe Website because I screwed my picture up with too much light with my new camera, but they look just like that. Find the recipe HERE. (Not yet though...you still have more to read here!)
This is the only picture I got of mine, which was before I baked them. I followed the recipe exactly but used a 9" x 9" pan and baked for 19 minutes. Chewy, butterscotchy, white chocolaty-chunky good! The marshmallows totally dissolve during baking.
Every single one of the succulents I potted is doing well. They are all alive and healthy-looking, and some of them have even grown. That last picture above is from a shoot that has grown at least six inches out of the pot, and now it has this big knob on top with a bunch of buds of some kind on it. I wonder if it'll be flowers? I got two more different kinds of succulent plants the other day and replanted them as well. I'll show them all to you soon, I'm sure. I think I have at least a dozen now. I've kept four of them inside for the kitchen window because I love how they look, and the others are outside on the porch.
I have a fun little crochet project going that I'm having fun with. And I hate to even mention this, but I even worked on the border of my Nordic Shawl last night! Shocker. I'm finished scowling at it now. Ha-ha. AND I also started another doily. Distracted much, Pammy? Yes, yes I am.
1. I need to dye my hair. I've been putting it off for weeks and I look like a skank.
2. Do you know what's gross? Having to plunge the toilet when there is poop in there. We can go to the moon, people! Why can't we dispose of our poop without having to mess with it AT ALL?
3. I'm back to drinking copious amounts of iced coffee -- strong coffee. I love it.
4. I still have a big reindeer Christmas decoration sitting out on my kitchen counter. I'm not going to put him away. There. I admitted it.
5. Look at this pretty knitted shawl: Striped Knitted Shawl
6. I want to make a mostly gray granny blanket, but I have too many things started already. But I really really want to. I'm a grown-up, right? I can start it if I want! So what if I have 25 things unfinished? SO WHAT? Bite me.
7. Oh, and there's also another blanket I want to make...AND a baby dress. This is why I don't continue with the knitting thing. I have too much stuff I want to crochet!
8. Hey, Betty Crocker...I'm going to bake some frozen chicken pot pies for dinner tonight. Whatchagonnado about it? Probably nothing since you're like 183 years old by now.
I gotta go and stop rambling now. Y'all have a nice Friday. Tootles.