Wednesday, April 02, 2014

I Love Me Some Buddha

Crochet-covered jars with tea lights.
Easter colors.

I had forgotten about this little "Buddha" statue I bought for the Captain while in Florida a couple of years ago. He's really cool...kind of a monkey-looking Buddha. I dropped him before I even got him home and broke off a piece on the bottom-left corner. :(

I think I've developed a crush on Buddha.
I want a big fat happy one for my garden out back.
(Out back so no one will steal him!)
(The dogs will just pee on him instead. Ha!)


I'm in a mood today. I want to just go back to bed and sleep. Check out. Escape. Avoid my own thoughts. Dreamless. I want to be truly alone. Glorious sleep! My best friend. 

7 comments:

  1. Love the jar cozies. I've been meaning to make some for myself. I've had them on my to do list for a while now. I love the way yours turned out. Go on and take a nap Pammy Sue. We won't tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Man! I love those crocheted jar covers!!! And the Buddhas look like happy little fellas!
    Happy napping Dear!
    I feel the same way. It's rainy and gloomy here today.
    ~Danette

    ReplyDelete
  3. The covers are very pretty.
    I hope you get a chance to relax and chill out the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the covered jars Pammy Sue. I know how you are feeling, it's been grey, misty and cold here for the past week and there's no sign of it shifting, I wanted to crawl back under the covers this morning too but I had to go to work worst luck. Hope you managed to have a good sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your jar covers are so happy and springy. Yeah spring!!!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The crochet candles are lovely, wonderful stitch for them.

    The Buddhas are so adorable.

    Enjoy your napping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rain is causing some gloominess around here, too. Hope things start to brighten up for you!

    Love your tealight colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥