Tuesday, March 04, 2014

I'm Dying! Are You?

I had to jump on and post again this morning to show y'all what I found this morning while blog hopping...


Are you dying?  I'm dying!  I could just DIE!


More dying!


A thousand deaths!  Could you just die?


D * O * I * L *Y     C * L * O * C * K * S !!!

I first saw these on Jeanet's blog HERE.

And HERE.

And on Etsy HERE.

And then I Googled "Doily Clocks" to see more.
And for some reason this guy was amongst the pictures...

LOL!!  I DIED!

It's a tiny-headed, cute-ugly dog!
I bet he's sweet as can be.
I wanted to hug him and kiss his fuzzy little face.

And then...

I ordered yarn! Are you dying? The Captain will definitely DIE when that box lands on our doorstep! Hee-hee-hee! Whatchagonnado? DIE? I needed it.

Speaking of dying, if I die on a Tuesday, I will be mad. Mad, I tell you! Tuesdays are the suckiest day of the week. They are a nobody amongst the days of the week. (I'm liking the word "amongst" today.) I prefer to die on a Thursday. Don't ask me why. Thursdays are my favorite. Whatever. I'm not making much sense.

I had to go for a check-up at the doc last Monday. I have one word for you...FAT. And another word...GAH! I go back for my blood test results in a week or so. That should be horrifying.

I made Orange Chicken for Dummies again yesterday. FOUR ingredients! It's the weirdest combination of ingredients ever, but surprisingly it's really good. It's a sweet and sour thing. I got this recipe at Mandy's Recipe Box. Here it is:

Orange Chicken

1 envelope (1 oz) onion soup mix packet
1 cup apricot preserves
1 cup Catalina dressing (8 oz. bottle)
2-3 lbs chicken tenders

Spray a crock pot with cooking spray.  Add chicken tenders.  Mix first three ingredients in a medium bowl and pour over chicken; toss to coat.  Put the lid on and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 4-5 hours.  Serve over rice.

I need to wash my sheets today. They smell like dog. I can't imagine why. I'm gonna go get the washer started.

I really need to go to Wal-Mart too. I need a bunch of toiletries and they have the best prices. But I don't know if I can talk myself into leaving the house today. I have a wee problem with that. Maybe I'll just wait until tomorrow. Yes, that sounds good. Except I can't plan anything like that because then I just angst about it until it's time to leave. I have to just surprise myself, decide to go, put my shoes on, and run out the door without thinking. It works. I have a problem keeping appointments or planning things. Sounds like I have lots of dumb problems, doesn't it? I really don't. Maybe.

It's time for me to wrap this up before I get too weird. (Too late!)

See ya, Girlies!
And Guylies!


14 comments:

  1. Weird is good and your posts are so fun! Doily clocks are the best.

    Tuesday used to be bad around here too but now it's garbage day and that makes it better. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those clocks, they are fabulous, I bet I know what you will be making next Pammy Sue. That is one cute ugly dog haha. I don't mind Tuesdays because I don't work on a Tuesday, I quite like Thursdays because I don't work those either. I like to plan what I'm doing the day before, I even write it down then I can tick it off once it's done, If I don't write down shops with a list then I won't go because I haven't written it down. I guess we all have our strange little ways. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!Ha! i love your posts and your humor!!! Come to think of it I also LOVE in (capitals) those clocks. Got to go and see!!!


    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! and I forgot
    PS: I don't think I want to have to talk about Tuesdays ...coming home from giving evening classes at 9:30pm. I don't like late evening classes it makes it such a long day!!

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed my way through your post today Pammy Sue, AFTER I stopped drooling over those doily clocks. I showed them to Hubby and he wasn't impressed, but, I LOVE them. I'm using capitals too. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a funny funny girl!! I also love the doily clocks and especially the hand spun looking grey one! I made lemon garlic chicken tonite.. I'm going to blog about it day after tomorrow. I do like the sound of your orange chicken!! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please don't die anymore! The doily clocks are really interesting. I've never seen them before but I love them. Good luck at the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your blog is the best. Your so real and I look forward to reading it. LOL I get way too excited when I see that you post. I don't post to a lot of blogs I've never got the hang of blogging.But felt compelled to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those clocks, and then thought how cool would those be in retro potholder patterns in bright colors! Great inspiration!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that crazy doggie he is so darn cute I can see Combing his hair in a Mowhawk he be rocking for sure. Just my size dog for me. Clocks are neat too always love your blog you get my juices going and thinking too. Big day go to Doctors to see how we are doing. I would love to have crazy looking dog like that to love it to pieces. Thank you for making my day gal. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww ... just look at that cute little doggie. Interesting clocks too. xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh clocks are very pretty! Have you ever been to according to Mat he made a real nice clock also!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I went to Hobby Lobby weeks ago, or was it Pat Catans (?) can't remember, but I got the workings for 2 clocks. I saw a doily clock, mounted on wood and it was so cute, would make a good gift for someone special in the future, or just for me, lol. When I get to it will be the million dollar question. That sweet little dog is just begging for love is it not! Yes FAT, I hear ya, more like obese (I hate that word) is what I am and needing to buy the bike I want to buy, but will need a tractor seat on it for my big butt! I do not relish having to pry a skinny seat out of my behind. Love ya! (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hunh, interesting...I've done that, too. You sound normal to me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥