Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Something But Really Nothing

I hated to take Eli's sweet nose off by posting, but oh well. I get to snuggle him and kiss his nose all I want.

But I've really got nothing so...

Look at this hideous bug that was on the Captain's shoe yesterday!
Yee-ow-za! Ugly!

A Morning Glory climbing on the trellis.
Pretty!

Ollie...Cute!

My new crochet book by my favorite crochet author, Nicki Trench.
Good book...

I think I'm allowed to show you a few pics from the book, right?


There's some pretty stuff in there!

***************************

I gotsta go.
See ya.

9 comments:

  1. You can sure have some fun with that new book. That bug is creepy! Could you imagine having on tongs and that thing crawling on your foot! I think I could actually manage to run a partial marathon if I were to look down and see that, lol.
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really neat things in that book! I am thinking I'm going to make a crocheted flower valance for my studio. Sound good? ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it was Eli's nose !!! And I was quite convinced it belonged to Ollie. Speaking of Ollie, nice pic. Even though you had nothing much to say, I enjoyed your post - kind of like just popping in to say hi. That books looks lovely - what's going to be your first project? Enjoy your day. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that book! Gotta get it!
    Morning glories - yes
    Ugly bugs - Ewww

    ReplyDelete
  5. That book looks like it has some amazing things in it. The pillow is really pretty. And that is one nasty bug. Yuck. I detest bugs.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow !! some pretty projects in your new book. Which one to do first?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh...must get..must get..must get!!!!!
    Where did you find it?
    That is a stink bug on the shoe.
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, that morning glory is awesome!

    Awww Ollie is adorable, as always.

    Looks like a really nice book.

    Blessings always

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gross bug but really great book, I'll have to look for it.
    Hugs,
    MEredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥