Friday, October 25, 2013

Another Kitty


I'm making another Amineko Cat with my brown yarns. He should be smaller this time since I'm using the sport-weight yarn. I love the process of making these. I just finished making his head this afternoon, as you can see. Now on to the body.

Here are the other two I made...


You can see more on them in my posts HERE and HERE if you care to. I gave them to my momma and daddy. I'm keeping this one.

I took this picture in the backyard and didn't even realize how it looked until I uploaded my pictures to my computer. Kinda weird. It looks a lot like a lampshade double-exposure or something, but I don't have a lampshade that looks like that. I'm sure it had something to do with the sunlight coming through those trees and a lens flare of some kind, but it's still weird. I just made that up. I have no idea what a lens flare is or what causes it. Ha. It sounded good though.

Miss Jane

I've taken to calling her that all the time lately instead of Janie. She seems to like it. Can you believe we've had her a year now? Almost to the day. I can't believe that trip was a whole year ago already.

Random Stuff

1.  Have you been watching the World Series? I have. I enjoy getting all involved and watching it every year.

2.  I made sweet & sour meatballs today for our lunch. Sooooo good!

3.  I went to a new (to me) cooking blog yesterday to look at a recipe I saw on a link party.  The blog owner had put some sort of block on her blog so you couldn't copy and paste from it.  It totally pissed me off!  How stupid to have a recipe site and not allow people to copy and paste your recipes so you can use them!  I started to leave her a pissy comment, but I decided it's her blog and she can do what she wants. But it's still really stupid and counter-productive if she wants people to read and use the recipes on her blog.  I know I'm not going back, and I'm not making her damn recipe and posting it here with a link back to her either! Dumb-ass. I just got all mad again typing this.

4.  I just saw that Brett Favre has come out saying that he has memory loss from playing football. I wonder if playing football made him take a picture of his penis and send it out in a text message too? LOL! Another dumb-ass. I was curious and Googled it when it first came out. Unfortunately, I found it. Looks kind of short and stubby to me. I'm just sayin! Don't put it out there if you don't want people to judge!

5.  I'm having the urge to bake something. I guess I'll go in there and dig around the pantry and see what I've got.

Have a good weekend. Bye.

14 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your new kitty! As for that blogger who blocked copying her recipes -- on the mac you can do a "screen shot" - can you do that on your computer? That way you could get her recipe anyway. :-) LOL! Can't wait to see what you bake today.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you are on a roll today. Does this blogger want you to write the recipe down the old way? I like it when they have a printable version, so much easier.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a way to get that recipe, right click, save it to your files then copy it, or something like that...now how much help was that, probably totally no help at all. I agree, why post a recipe if you don't let people copy it, makes no sense, and who has time to sit and write it all out. These guys and their pictures of their sex organs, what is up with that anyways. Be a nurse for awhile and one starts looking just like the next. I have seen it all....I saw a lot of butts too in my days, and believe me, fat or thin, they all start sagging in the end. Just saying cause some people think they are gonna be perfect always. Sooner or later everything sags....good old Mr. Gravity.
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. BICHANOS CUTE,PARABÉNS.BOM FIM DE SEMANA.VALÉRIA.(BRASIL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you Pammy Sue. Reading your blog makes my day begin with a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brett Favre really did that? What....that is so creepy! Now I feel sick!!!
    Love the cuddly kitties.
    I can't get the Brett Favre thing out of my mind!!!!!!!!
    GAH!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the "Beam me up Scotty" Pic. LOL! Hmmm I have made bunnies have yet to make kitties...got me thinking now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are on a roll today aren't you? I think it's kind of odd too, that a recipe/cooking blog doesn't let you print the recipes. What's the point in having the blog sharing this stuff? Oh well.

    Love your little "girl". She looks really happy.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. The kitty's are just adorable Pa,my Sue. Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa!! Slow down and take a breath! You are definitely on a tear today -- understandable, though. You know, about the recipes, you can also press the Print Screen button and then paste a "picture" of the screen into Word (or a photo editor like Photoshop). We have our ways ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the amineko cats - never made one and not sure I'd have the patience but they sure are cute. I saw one once that had rice (I think) at the bottom of its arms and legs which made it very poseable. Miss Janie is looking quite comfortable - is she 'top dog'? Don't know Brett Favre but your short and stubby description of his you know what made me laugh. Have a great weekend. xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. PS .. Just saw what Teresa wrote about a screen shot. If you download a little program called 'snipping tool', you can do the same thing on a Windows PC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LMAO. You're killing me. Cute kitty
    cats! I'm planning my whole day around the World Series games. I need to get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous4:17 PM

    I just enjoy your blog stories from start to finish! Love them!
    Have a fantastic week!
    Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥