I'm making another Amineko Cat with my brown yarns. He should be smaller this time since I'm using the sport-weight yarn. I love the process of making these. I just finished making his head this afternoon, as you can see. Now on to the body.
Here are the other two I made...
I took this picture in the backyard and didn't even realize how it looked until I uploaded my pictures to my computer. Kinda weird. It looks a lot like a lampshade double-exposure or something, but I don't have a lampshade that looks like that. I'm sure it had something to do with the sunlight coming through those trees and a lens flare of some kind, but it's still weird. I just made that up. I have no idea what a lens flare is or what causes it. Ha. It sounded good though.
I've taken to calling her that all the time lately instead of Janie. She seems to like it. Can you believe we've had her a year now? Almost to the day. I can't believe that trip was a whole year ago already.
1. Have you been watching the World Series? I have. I enjoy getting all involved and watching it every year.
2. I made sweet & sour meatballs today for our lunch. Sooooo good!
3. I went to a new (to me) cooking blog yesterday to look at a recipe I saw on a link party. The blog owner had put some sort of block on her blog so you couldn't copy and paste from it. It totally pissed me off! How stupid to have a recipe site and not allow people to copy and paste your recipes so you can use them! I started to leave her a pissy comment, but I decided it's her blog and she can do what she wants. But it's still really stupid and counter-productive if she wants people to read and use the recipes on her blog. I know I'm not going back, and I'm not making her damn recipe and posting it here with a link back to her either! Dumb-ass. I just got all mad again typing this.
4. I just saw that Brett Favre has come out saying that he has memory loss from playing football. I wonder if playing football made him take a picture of his penis and send it out in a text message too? LOL! Another dumb-ass. I was curious and Googled it when it first came out. Unfortunately, I found it. Looks kind of short and stubby to me. I'm just sayin! Don't put it out there if you don't want people to judge!
5. I'm having the urge to bake something. I guess I'll go in there and dig around the pantry and see what I've got.
Have a good weekend. Bye.