Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Shocking Incident...Eww!

Warning:  Don't read this or look at the pictures around children unless you want to do a lot of explaining...or lying.

OMG...you will not believe what happened to me last night.
Okay, maybe you will, but I was horrified.

It was a dark and stormy night.
Okay, it wasn't. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. 

Tomorrow is garbage day, so just before the Captain got home, I thought I'd take out the trash and empty the recycle bin so he wouldn't have to do it when he got home.  He ALWAYS does it.  Boy, did I pick my night. It was just about dark.

This is the view from the alley directly behind our house. You see the two garbage bins there?  I moved the one that's pulled out further in to the driveway after my discovery. It was, and always is, placed right next to the other bin with about a foot in-between them. I went out and threw the kitchen garbage bag into the garbage bin and dumped the recycle stuff in the recycle bin. As I turned to go back into the house, something caught my eye and my brain instantly stopped me when it registered what I had seen. Was that REALLY what you saw? Look again!

See for yourself...

OH NO SHE DI'ENT JUST POST THAT PICTURE!
Oh, yes I did! Ewww!

What. The. Hell??

I can tell you one thing for sure...it's not ours. We do have some in the house, but that's because we bought some when Ollie broke his leg to pull over his cast so it wouldn't get wet. But that was months ago, if not a year or more. Besides, it's USED, if ya know what I mean! Eww! Of course you know what I mean! Ewww again! 

The Captain had gone out there just the evening before to throw away some garbage from the backyard and he didn't see it then, so it had to have been placed there sometime during Tuesday night or Wednesday. You'd have to have been aiming for that spot, because like I said before, the trash bins were sitting alongside each other with only about a foot in-between. It's like someone wanted us to see it.

I don't even know what else to say about it. All kinds of things have gone through my mind about how it got there, but everything I can think of is just WEIRD and CREEPY and SCARY and EWW!

I'm gonna go take a shower. GAH!

*********************************

P.S.  I have a crochet Tah-dah to show you, but I think I'll wait until tomorrow. It might get dirty if I post it here.

P.P.S.S.  People are gross.

11 comments:

  1. OMG. Never expected that, and I'm sure you didn't either. That is just really frigging dis.gus.ting. Why are people like that? I mean really. You poor girl. I know you're traumatized. Dang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nauseating! Poor you to see that on your property!
    Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely disgusting! how awful finding that on your property, I feel for you I really do. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You write it so funny. Tears run over my face because I'm laughing about it. Don't worry about that. I am working in a hotel, I could tell you stories, you wouldn't believe.

    Hugs
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely understand because a couple years ago I found one in the cul-de-sac in front of my house. I was soooooo grossed out. My oldest was not near the age he was doing anything like that, I never found out who put it there, but the gross out factor is still a very big visual in my head.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so what is even freakier is all the places my mind has gone since seeing that picture...like not only was someone close enough on your property to discard their nasty prophylactic, but in this day and age it is creepy cause people do get mugged, raped and murdered. You stop going out there by yourself so late at night!!!!!!!!! I live in the boon docks (now by myself) and I am always picking up people's trash that they throw out their car windows....i.e. cigarette butts,gum wrappers, McDonald's food wrappers, pop and beer cans, plastic bottles, bread bags (yep, bread bags), kleenex, paper towels, styrofoam cups, children's plastic balls, pens, a bath towel and several other things...I have yet to find a condom or a dirty diaper, but keep thinking that is probably in the future. I agree, people are nasty, and I hate it when they use other people's property as their personal dumping ground. The only good thing I ever found was a $5 bill in the ditch line. Too bad I can't find more of that sort of thing. Years ago 2 farm kids found a dead body at the bottom of a small bridge about a 1/4 of a mile down the road. Later it was discovered that the guy was from one of the bigger cities and they believed it was all drug related. They actually put a picture of the dead guy in the local paper, trying to identify him. Now Pammy you stay out of that dark back alley.....I know you are just trying to make $ for more yarn, but Honey, that is what they make street lights for, lol. All joking aside...be careful sweetie.
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Yuck! Who knows how that got there. Poor thing. Go wash your hands, eyes, everything.

    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheesh! I thought that was a snake skin at first. ha ha! I was worried that you had found a snake...fresh out of its skin. But no. So do you think it was probably just some stoopid teenager trying to gross you out? I bet it was. It was probably a gang of teenagers running the alleys and throwing used condoms around people's garbage cans. Ewwwww.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I guess there's always the possibility some animal dragged it up between your trash cans. Or maybe there was some weird fertility ceremony going on back there. But, wait, if a condom was involved that would pretty much rule out the fertility thing, wouldn't it? In any case, maybe you should let your hubby take care of this particular chore!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh.. my.. gosh.. Sometimes you think you've seen it all, and THEN... SOMEBODY manages to drag the intelligence of the human race just another notch lower!! Ewww! Bleck!.. (But you did have me laughing at the fact you used these things on Ollie's broken leg! So funny, but if it works, run with it, right?!) Have a great weekend! ~teener

    ReplyDelete
  11. You KILL me! Love the way you write! Ewwwww is right!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥