Monday, October 21, 2013

A Bigger One in Yarn

Miss Janie wanted in the picture this morning.

Size in relation to the #3 thread one.

Oops! How did this picture get in here?
Hee-hee-hee...could he be any cuter?

I used Vanna's for this one except the edging.
The edging is Red Heart SS.



Our "anniversary date night" pictures were almost all duds.
This is a picture of the Allen Event Center where we went to see the show.
Five minutes from our house!

Yes, that's my finger. Duh. None of the pictures of the actual show turned out because they turned the lights off and the lights on the stage were so bright that they just looked like shining white angels on the stage or something. This is a picture of the camera man taping the show. That girl is raising her hand to ask a question. they had a Q&A with the audience after the show. 

Oh, you want to know who we saw?

So Fun!
 Just to prove I actually did try to get you some photos, here are a couple of the shitty pictures...


See?  Just glowing blobs.

We went to dinner too. There was guacamole involved.
Mmm...Mexican food.

That's it.
See ya.

10 comments:

  1. Love your doily both thread and yarn it is really pretty. I am trying to make and afghan with my own flair of design. Got back to crocheting got lots want to make hats all kinds and flowers and butterflies too.Hope your doing well love your blog brightens up my day. Take care friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved that show! It must have been hilarious. Love your doily! I personally appreciate that your dogs get in the way because you have some of the cutest little dogs I've ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doilies are very pretty. Congratulations to you and your husband; wishing you many more years of wedded bliss. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both versions of your doily. My mil use to make doilies all the time and in her later years she made quite a few with knitting worsted weight. They were great for on the backs of chairs and she used them just like you would any other doily. Your night out must have been a good time with those 3 goof balls on the stage. I am sure you had plenty of laughs. Yummy Mexican food, one of my favorites...love tacos (my homemade)and green chili chicken enchiladas. The best thing about eating out though is someone else gets the honor of cleaning up the mess, lol.
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. More pics of the pups in crochet... love them and your crochet work :))
    Hugs pat :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your doilies are beautiful! The show looks like a blast, and who can resist avocado?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both doilies, too.. but you know I love doilies. Love the pic of Ollie-Wollie! And I bet those guys were hilarious!! And guacamole.. just my favorite thing ever. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Napkins are very beautiful, especially in coffee tones. And the little white dog is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like it was a great night, all of those guys are very funny. Did your stomach hurt from laughing?
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  10. That doily is GORGEOUS! I've never seen one like it.

    I cracked up about the cheese cake. When I first saw your pictures, I thought, "gee, I've never seen a cheese cake with a hole in the center before." I'm glad it still tasted good. Bummer about having to clean the oven though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥