I dug out another doily pattern and some yellow yarn this morning in anticipation of crocheting during the race and getting the sour taste out of my mouth from the big screw-up on the previous one. Due to an extended rain delay in the race, I may completely finish this doily in one day. The race is supposed to continue at 9 pm Central and it's not even at the half-way point yet. Even though I didn't intend on crocheting all day and evening, I've thoroughly enjoyed it. The Captain even made supper tonight (Steak & Eggs) so I wouldn't have to.
I'm anxious to see how this one looks all blocked out. When I do get it finished and blocked, you'll be the first to know. I must get some work done tomorrow so I may not post it until Tuesday.
I wish all that rain in Colorado would move down here. I know they could use some relief there, and we need it badly here. We are getting relief from the triple-digit temps at least. Low 90s here the last couple of days. Yipee.