Sunday, September 22, 2013

It Gets Old

...being a klutz.
...constantly making BIG messes.

And having to clean up after my messy self!
Why?  Why?

I don't get why I can't go a few days without making a colossal mess! You wouldn't believe how many dishes I break either. My dad always called me "unconscious" when I was growing up because I was always hurting myself, running into walls, falling down, dropping things, breaking things, spilling things, and having to make trips to the E.R. Nothing has changed.

I swear it must be a brain defect or disease or something. It's just not possible that one person can be so klutzy. 

I started a Noro scarf yesterday, but the yarn is so twisty it's really pissing me off rather than relaxing me. I'm going to keep pushing through, at least for a while. I hope it gets better. You Noro users know what I'm talking about. It's always that way. Do you think it would help to wind it into a ball?

I've had the funky tummy the last four days. I was going to cook some jalapeno sausage and some green beans with bacon and new potatoes today for the race, but I don't think my tummy can take it. I need to eat lightly and blandly for a few days and see if that cures me. Funky tummy = gurgly, rumbly, crampy, acidic, bleh = Too Much Information.

I'm gonna go find the Pepto and probiotics. Y'all have a good Sunday.

P.S.  I just had to jump back online a minute and add this.  Why is Mike Tyson all over the TV lately? He's got a book or a movie or something coming out.  But isn't he a convicted rapist?  Wasn't he accused by multiple women and convicted for at least one?  Didn't he spend time in jail for it?  Isn't he just an all-around thug?  Why is the mainstream media interviewing him and kissing his ass all over the place?  I'm just sayin'.  And don't even get me started about Michael Vick.  Why is he allowed to walk around America a free man?  Why is he allowed to play football and make millions of dollars again?  What a waste of space! Hmpf!

10 comments:

  1. Hey sister, your not the only klutz...My mom jokes she was gunna name me Grace. I know its totally upsetting .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in complete agreement about Tyson and Vick! Thugs!!! And I had to laugh about the klutzy thing. I am also the SAME way! I have had more stitches and falls and bumps and bruises than any of my kids put together! I am constantly breaking things! And I fall a lot too!!! Don't feel bad, you are not along my friend!
    xo Kris
    PS Hope the tummy settles soon for you. I also have a nervous stomach....
    Are we sisters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:52 AM

    Hi Pammy Sue! I've been peeking at your blog for a bit...(love it!)...and recently we've become friends on Ravelry...but your current posting hit the same nerve that's twitching on you...Michael Vicks! Just the other night when he was on...I told my hubby it's unbelievable that's he's playing making millions....and no one seems to remember all the abuse! (I'm sure if he didn't get caught he'd still have those damn dog fights)....I feel animal abuse is just like child abuse. I question all the people rallying around him....if he was a convicted child abuser and severely abused a child or children....would you be buddying around with him? Would you break bread with him?...ummmm...Heck No!!...okay...I'm done venting....
    Thanks for your funny, wise cracking, uplifting and keeping it real blog ....
    Kathy (Kathy862 @ ravelry)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my.. what a mess and near your computer! Good thing it didn't fill the keyboard! :-) I agree totally on those criminals getting to promote themselves and make billions.. it's absurd. But people buy their stuff and pay to watch them and don't say anything.. and so they get away with it. Grrr. Hope you have a great Sunday! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops! Sorry for the mess you had to clean up. You should just blame it on one of the dogs....whichever one is being the naughtiest that day. hee hee! I'm really bad about breaking glasses. I swear my glasses never have a chance to look all scratchy and old because I break them so often that I end up having to buy new ones every couple of years or so. Case in point....I now have NO juice glasses because I cracked the last one I owned just the other day and I was protecting that one...not using it often and stuff like that. Sheesh!

    Yeah....I don't get the Mike Tyson thing or the Michael Vick thing but then again, I don't get the Miley Cyress hoopla either. So what if she wants to get naked and make a fool of herself to the world. More power to her and I don't have to watch her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just take a deep breath...and hope someone helps you clean up the mess. I would help if I lived by you! I don't watch any of those thugs either. I'm tired of seeing naked women singing and posing. Makes you wish for the 1950s when they just sang fully dressed. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honey I feel for ya on the mess thing. I wasn't the culprit this time, but my dogs. I spent 2 hours on my hands and knees mopping my kitchen floor only to notice the next day one of my dogs had vomited, then the water bowel for the dogs got spilled and here I go again, only spot cleaning the floor. It would seem I take 1 step forward and 2 steps back, the story of my life.
    Oh don't get me started on the people out there who are making millions and have the worst moral values. I know we are not suppose to throw stones, but it seems no matter how bad these people behave they profit from it. My 2 gripes are that Korean guy who does the crazy dancing, is selling the pistachio nuts, making a fortune in our country and in the past he had no problems saying that all Americans should be killed. Then they have the nerve to take away from Paula Dean because she was truthful about what she had said in the past. And then I see Miley Cyrus and look how terrible she has been acting, and she has been a role model for our younger generation. Something is seriously wrong if anyone even buys anything linked to Vick, Tyson, that Cy (or Sy or whatever his name is) and of course Miley. Of course this is just the tip of the iceberg.....heaven help us!
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I understand klutzy messes very well. It's me all over again. See my friend, you're not alone, so stop beating yourself up. :-)
    There are so many athletes and "stars" that live disgusting lives or are criminals but society keep giving them the adulation and $$$ that they want. I have no idea why.
    Hope your day is better very quickly.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I understand klutzy messes very well. It's me all over again. See my friend, you're not alone, so stop beating yourself up. :-)
    There are so many athletes and "stars" that live disgusting lives or are criminals but society keep giving them the adulation and $$$ that they want. I have no idea why.
    Hope your day is better very quickly.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mike Tyson has a new tv show coming out. I guess we are all supposed to gush over him as now he has settled down and he is a Dad. really? Hey I am a klutz, constantly dropping things and making messes. And about the Noro, those beautiful colors suck us in and then there is a weird twist or a weird joining of colors right in the middle of the skein. I always say I am done wit NOro, but then it sucks me back in.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥