Monday, September 16, 2013

Distracted Much?

No work...
No doily...


Just little punkins.



I'm well aware that I have the attention span of a gnat! No, I didn't finish the doily. No, I didn't finish my work. I was slightly distracted by these cuter than cute crocheted pumpkins. I know myself, and if I didn't grab some yarn and my hook immediately, I'd never make them, although I'd intend to. So I did.

It's all Dawn's fault! She's always making impossibly cute things. Thanks for the inspiration, Dawn!

And thanks for the free pattern goes to June of Planet June crochet blog. Follow that link to see the pattern and make your own. I like 'em plain, but you can put eyes and other embellishments on them if you wish.

Speaking of that doily...that picture was tinted green because I took that picture under the light of my banker's lamp which has a green glass shade. It really is just plain old yellow!


12 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike. I made some also yesterday. Posted to instagram..My new favorite place. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're cute :-) I have the same problem; the second I see a cute pattern I have to stop what I'm doing and crochet it right away!
    Blessings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable Pammy Sue! Thanks for sharing the pattern. We've been so busy on this road trip I've only picked up my crochet hook once toile one Granny Square. By the way I love your new blog banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pumpkins are so cute! I love them.
    I had some catching up to do here on your blog.....The puppies look just pitiful getting their baths. Do you give them treats when you're all done?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Miss Pammy !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your punkins! What fun that we both put some up today! I want to make a few more, too. My pattern is a bit different.. I like the ridges on yours. Let me know how your chili comes out! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You whipped those out in record time! Cute as a bug in the rug (why was that considered cute?)!! I'm going to have to give them a try. Thank you, Pammy Sue! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. These little pumpkins are so cute! Thank you for sharing the pattern. Your dogs are pretty cute too!
    Have a wonderful week.
    Blessings
    Cambpelljane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love,love the pumpkins. I think I may have to take a quick mitten break and make some!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw the ones on Dawn's blog and almost dropped everything to make some myself.

    Love yours,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are really cute Pammy Sue. The best kind of projects are the ones that make you drop everything and make it right away. Going to find that pattern now....

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are very welcome!!! My pumpkins are multiplying quickly! They are a great distraction. Who wants to clean house, cook supper, run errands, not me. I would rather crochet pumpkins! (made a cute little jack-o-lantern tonight with this pattern.

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥