Monday, May 27, 2013

Pluggin' Along


Here are some finished squares for my Noro bag. I'm nearly half-way there. It's taking me what seems like a long time to crochet these little things. I can make one in about a half-hour. Don't ask me why I'm so slow. I need 24 for the size bag I want so I'll just mosey along making a few a day until I'm there.


Here's a crappy picture of some of the bling I've collected to go on the purse when it's done. Not sure what else I'll dig up in the meantime, but I want it to be dangly-jangly-hippie-voo-doo-groovy-boho-cool-tastic-neat-o. I looked at some fabric today for the lining, but I didn't see exactly what I wanted so I'll keep looking.

****************************
Hope y'all had a nice holiday weekend.

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished bag ... its going to be beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like it's going to be one heckuva gorgeous bag.. can't wait to see the finished project! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your squares Pammy Sue! They'll make a beautiful bag.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice yarn Pammy Sue. I love Noro.! I'm sure it will turn out to be a very pretty purse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness woman - you never stop !! This bag sounds interesting - love the blingy things you've collected so far. Look forward to seeing it finished. xox and xxx for Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The squares are looking really pretty Pammy Sue, I think half an hour for a square is pretty good myself! I love all the bling, this bag is going to be special I can see :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always amused at how frustrated we get with the "speed" we do our projects... why we need to be concerned with how fast we go when we will only start another makes me chuckle to myself (when I'm not thinking, man, this is going slow!). LOL! LOVE the way the Noro is looking. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors...it's going to be such a beautiful bag. I am looking forward to watching your progress.

    Blessings always

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I adore a good square out of Noro. This is going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never line the bags I make. Instead I make a sc pocket that I attach to the inside . . . I make them deep and wide, with a fold over top. This way, I can carry stuff that might otherwise slip through the outside of the bag.


    Like the colors you're using.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving those squares, if I could magically muster up some Noro I would be making the same bag, I love it.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥