Friday, March 22, 2013

Assistance in the Yarn Aisle...

UPDATE:  I got an answer from a nice lady on Ravelry who is sending me her yarn!  YAY!  I love crochet people!

I had 10 little bitty inches left to go on my shawl border and ran out of yarn!  AND...I went several places, but they didn't have any in the color I need...Roses.  If anyone has any they would like to sell me and send to me, I would be forever grateful!  I will pay you for it and pay for shipping, of course.  I don't even need a full skein...or even half a skein.  I cannot find anyone who has it online either, like JoAnn or Hobby Lobby or Annie's or Herrschner's or anybody!  I have also send a couple of requests out via Ravelry to people who have some listed in their stashes.  I'm not very hopeful since they both had "not for sale" on the page with their yarn.  Hmpf!

It is Premier Yarns, Deborah Norville Serenity Garden yarn in Roses.


8 comments:

  1. Oh, no. I was just there. Did pick some of that yarn, but not Roses. I don't remember see a rose one either. I can check tomorrow if Denise doesn't find it and I'm down that way. Just started one big grannie-ing around to get my mojo back. My fingers seem to remember but my brain not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pammy Sue,

    If you don't find this yarn let me know tomorrow night, I will be headed to my Joann's and they have a large stash of this brand. I'll look for it there for you.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased you have the yarn you need..How lucky to find a fellow crocheter with the same colour.. Best luck.. hugs pat ..:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've just GOT TO LOVE the Ravelry ladies!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that would be so frustrating. I wish I could help you but I'm not even familiar with that yarn. Hope you find enough to finish your shawl. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pammy Sue -- please put a photo of it on your blog - my sister got some but it didn't work for her - but I need to see if it's the same. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love the Ravelry family!! Not only do people share their patterns but their yarn too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you found it! I did that with Vanna White in Eggplant for my sister's afghan/lapghan. I did find it on Herrschner's but couldn't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥