Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Say Ahh


Is my throat red?
Hahahaha!



Mmm...we had grilled brats for lunch yesterday.

Beer and onion bath in the back which they came out of and went back into after grilling. Low-carbing is good, y'all. We're still going strong with no plans to stop. I weighed this morning, and I was just a couple of tenths more than 10 pounds lost...-10.2.


I got these fingerless gloves in the mail from Winkieflash at A Creative Being. I just love them! 


My new Cascade Eco Duo yarn I ordered from Amazon. It is super-duper soft. Now I just have to decide what to make with it. I really should decide before I order yarn what I'm going to make, but I rarely do it that way. I keep picking it up and rubbing it against my face. It's silky-smooth. I now wish I had ordered a different color, but it's too late now. 


My current project is flying off my hook. It should be done late tonight. I'm trying to use up the rest of my Chroma Smoothie yarn because I ordered some new colors yesterday from Knit Picks. You'll be seeing a lot of Chroma around here. Again, I have no idea what I'm making with it, but it's on the way, along with a new crochet book. I'll show you the booty when it arrives.

Buh-Bye

13 comments:

  1. Looks like a sore throat to me. Do they have doggy drops for that. Great fun new yarn. Always loved that Chroma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! He is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I missed your potholder post! I love the way they turned out! I did see Lynn's blog post and thought that they were darling!!! God job Pammy Sue!!
    Love the new yarn, and the scarf you are making with the leftover Chroma!!!
    Yummy!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little cutie! I bough some new yarn myself today. I'm very lucky, ( or doomed, however you look at it), to have my knitting group meet at Paradise Fibers. If you've never heard of them you can look them up online. It's two huge floors of yarn, spinning, weaving and all supplies you could imagine associated with those crafts. Anyway, today I bought some Cascade Heritage Silk Paints yarn. It's gorgeous and I just keep stroking it! :-).

    Blessings,
    Betsy
    Http://www.betsy-thesimplelifeofaqueenblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gloves, we are nearing the end of summer so off to find me a pattern for some cute fingerless gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew you would love that Cascade yarn. I rub it against my face, too.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now how did you get him to do that ? So cute. Love the colours in your last pic - the one in Chroma Smoothie yarn. Will look forward to seeing your FO . Looks like a scarf ?
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Pammy Sue,
    Thanks for your comment and complimenst on my post.

    I love the colours of the Chroma Smoothie yarn!

    Groetjes, Monique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh that Eco Duo is so stinkin' soft, I love it. Amazon huh? I'll have to check that out.
    My daughter is sitting next to me while I'm reading your blog and she saw the groovy baby ghan, and loved it (she's 30), especially the border. Why can't YOU make something like that? she says to me. Jeeze.
    Your Chroma looks purty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute :)) what a gem to have around the house.. You must have hours of fun :))
    I am looking at the new book you have there.. What else is inside ?? could we have a peek please :):))

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute :)) what a gem to have around the house.. You must have hours of fun :))
    I am looking at the new book you have there.. What else is inside ?? could we have a peek please :):))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I'm drooling over the yarns... just drooling. ;) The fingerless gloves are beautiful!! I'll bet you really enjoy wearing them, too!

    Alright... did you get the Atkins book or which one? You are soooo close to getting me on the bandwagon. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the scarf it's just a cutie!
    I have this book also and it's oneof my favs.
    Great job on keeping up with your low carbs...mits not easy, but it's all worth it, ah?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥