Friday, February 08, 2013

NASA, We Have a Problem



It's been so pretty here for the last few days. It was 78 degrees yesterday and sunny. It's not quite that warm today, but it's still nice enough to sit outside in the sunshine and enjoy it. Yes, these are fake flowers on my back porch. Please don't fuss at me. I like them, and they look really pretty from the front of the house when you're driving by.


Ollie doing his Lassie impersonation.
"Tommy is stuck in a well down by the River!"

Well, little Ollie has been on the Angel Eyes stuff for a good two weeks now. I believe his eyes are lightening up some, but they have a ways to go before the hair is completely grown out. But look at his nose...it's making it turn light!


See? I've seen dogs with lighter noses before, but his has always been black up until a couple of weeks ago when I started adding the angel eyes to his food. I guess it would make sense that it would lighten up since it's always wet with moisture from his own body. 

AND, ever since he was neutered back in early December, his little doo-dad sticks out from the tip of his doo-dad holder. Heh-heh. Try to follow my technical terms here. I think we need to see the vet and see if he can tack it back inside somehow. WTF? Nobody wants to see that THANG hanging out all the time. You can see it in that top picture better. Yikes. Poor little Ollie-Wallie.

*************************

I must have been crazy to AGAIN think I could come up with a dress pattern. Didn't we just go through this a few months ago? You see, I'm what you call mathematically challenged. When I start trying to do math, my brain just freezes into dead air. Mind you, I'm a pretty smart person otherwise. Well, except the whole accident-prone thing and tripping over my own feet. LOL. But seriously, I cannot do math beyond one or two steps before my brain just stops dead in its tracks and I start being a mouth-breather and staring into space like a big dope.

So just forget I ever mentioned that I was gonna make a crochet pattern from looking at that dress. It. Does. Not. Compute.


This is how far I got before I got brain freeze.

I gotta go.
Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I have the exact same problem with math.. who needs it! LOL! Say, where did you get that cute pitcher with the buttons on it? My dog has the same thing with the hoo haw down there - maybe Ollie has a crush on you? hehe.. enjoy your weekend!! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me laugh pammy sue!!! oh yes you do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shouldn't be looking at Ollie Wallie's Willie !!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just kill me! Dudley and his THANG get quite a bit of attention around here. He hasn't been snipped and he has quite the physical reaction when people come over. His first act as they walk in the door is to assume the submissive position and roll over on his back. Well...H E L L O! Nice to see you. Red rocket, pink lipstick...my daughter and her friends all have special names for it. But, it does go back to its original dwelling when all the excitement is over. Poor Ollie, no wonder he has that Lassie look! He's saying, "Mommy! It's showing again...please make it disappear!" Lol. And math challenged? If misery loves company, I"m right there beside you! Have some fun this weekend, hear? Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts are the best!
    Eileen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too funny! When our dog's do that, we tell them to put their lipstick away. Poor little guy, it must be embarrassing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥