Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Blog

I think some of you may have misunderstood what I meant in my last entry when I said, "I just need to stop." I didn't mean stop blogging. I meant stop worrying and thinking about the direction of the blog. There is no direction. It's just about my life. Just because I'm not crocheting anymore or participating in all the crochet forums and sites, doesn't mean I can't still contribute something (even if only to myself) here. That's all I meant.

Just wanted to clear that up!

6 comments:

  1. I knew that . . you are like me, you need to "talk" somewhere and a BLOG is a great place to do it.

    Keep the biting wit coming . . . it makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what you'll be posting here. I love your wittiness. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you cleared it up 'cos I thought you meant you weren't blogging any more and visiting your blog usually puts a smile on my face!
    Just do what most of us do and post about whatever takes your fancy. I like it that we all just write about what's going on in our lives.It demonstrates how different and the same our lives are from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I am so happy to hear you say that! I would miss the heck out of you!!!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥