Monday, October 15, 2012

Mac & Cheese


I made this recipe for Macaroni and Glue Cheese the other day.  LOL.  I just said that to be funny.  It was really good.  It does kinda look and act like glue when it's cold.  I forgot to get a nice picture of it just out of the oven, so you get the sloppy unappetizing picture.

And I'm showing it to you only because I have NOTHING else.  I've been a bad blogger lately.  I'm just not feeling it.  I'm sure I'll come around soon.

Anyway, here's the quick & easy recipe I used for the Mac & Cheese...

Delicious and Easy Mac and Cheese

2 cups elbow macaroni
1 cup half-and-half
1 pinch cayenne (I used Sirachi sauce)
Salt and pepper
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese

Boil the macaroni for 6 minutes or until al dente (salt the water!)

In a medium saucepan heat the half-and-half with cayenne, salt and pepper. Add macaroni and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and cook on medium heat until the cheese melts. Pour into a buttered casserole and top with remaining cheese.
Bake in a preheated 350 F oven for 15 minutes until the cheese melts.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a bad blogger these days too. But my hook is working! Mac and Cheese...my daughter's one time favorite food in the whole entire world. She tells everyone that NOBODY makes it like her Mom. It's Kraft and it's out of the box...but no one can open that box and pour it in the boiling water like me! LOL Someday when I'm dead and gone, she'll still talk about my Mac and Cheese. I made a recipe from scratch once and she didn't like it...go figure! But now, we don't have it in the house because she's over 100 pounds skinnier than she used to be and she won't allow herself to "go there". Hope all is well in your little corner of the world. Hugs, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine...be that way...tempt me...I'm sure I'll be back to this post again. This my friend is my first and most favorite. OK, besides a Big Mac.

    Derek and Shawn were the winners tonight. They are in a class of their own. Poor Apollo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey PS - I have a great mac and cheese recipe - if you ever want it, email me. That looks good too!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't love Mac N Cheese?
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥