Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fake, Fake, Fake

Skirt & boots outfit from previous post:  http://www.polyvore.com/skirt_boots/set?id=47218215

Cheap!  (Except the purse, but who needs it?)

You know these are not the real pictures of anything, don't you?  I just found pictures on the Internet to match my story.  Similar, but NOT the exact pictures of places or things.  I just wanted to be clear so nobody thinks I'm lying and making shit up.  Ha.

You will see the REAL stuff either while I'm gone or upon my return.  I am taking the laptop so a post is possible and likely.

By the way, if there are any burglars reading, I have people staying at my house with big guns and big muscles.  As my dad always said, he will "Stomp a mudhole in your belly!"  So don't even think about it.  He will be among some of the menfolk staying here until our return.

Paranoid much?  Why, yes.  Yes, I am.


1 comment:

  1. So I guess the party we planned to have at your house while you are gone is out of the question, lol...
    Susanne :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥