Monday, October 08, 2012

And The Oscar Goes To...

The nominees are...


Ollie as Ingrid Bergman in Casa Blanca...
You know the one...


Yes, that's it!


Fletcher...
What chu talkin' about, Willis?


Just about perfect.


The beautiful Eli as...


Farrah (I know...this one is lame)
Some say his nomination came due to an incident on the casting couch, if you know what I mean.

And Miss Sammi Sue...
Miss Scarlet, you gotsta save Tara!!


Hee-hee-hee!
I think we have a winner!


"I am so honored and humbled to accept this award."

Weeks later...

We have breaking news this evening about Oscar Winner, Sammi Sue.


It seems fame and fortune has gone to her head...


She parties all night and sleeps all day...
Some say it has taken a toll on her once svelte Hollywood body...


She's been seen out and about with Actor turned Rapper, Fletch-Diddy.


An unnamed paparazzi took this photo of the two in a compromising position.
ALLEDGEDLY...


The two were also seen together outside a trendy Hollywood hot-spot, but they pretended not to know each other.

It's yet another sad, sad, Hollywood story.

15 comments:

  1. You have WAY too much time on your hands, lady! LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!
    Your humor really tickles me.
    LOL

    Thanks for the good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking up over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh my Dear Pammy Sue! How I wish the miles were fewer. You give me the best giggles. So need a friend like you♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love those pictures and captions.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha. I love it! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear!!! Scandalous!!!
    : ) K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the laugh this evening. You are so funny Pammy Sue.
    hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post to start my day LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so funny - you'd make a great producer Pammy Sue. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're killing me! Thanks for the giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome post.. my first big laugh for the day, and love all the photos! ~teener

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this post!! I read you all the time, but don't always leave a comment..but I just had to today.. Please keep enjoying life. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too funny. You really did loss it while I was away. Love this post. What's this I'm reading below that went onto your chicken... can we talk girlfriend. Are you trying to poison the captain. Love the sampler too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥