Friday, August 31, 2012

Not About Crochet

I know...weird!
But put your hooks down and listen up.

I found the funnest blog and have spent hours today looking through it.  I came across it on Pinterest, and then I followed the link to her hair videos on YouTube and then her blog.  I have finished watching nearly every single one, including a few of her make-up ones, but since it's midnight and I am a wimpy granny, and granny needs her beauty sleep -- believe me -- I had to force myself to stop watching for tonight.

And because I am a good little bloggy friend, I had to pop in here and share it with you before I go down for my granny beauty sleep.  ZZZzzz...  Snore, snore, snort, whimper, poot, startle awake...

Oh, jeez.  I nearly fell asleep before I gave you the links.  Did I mention it's after midnight?  I'm so WILD for staying up so late!

So anyway, watch some of her videos, and for God's sake, do something about your hair tomorrow!!  ;)



I started with the How to Blow Dry Your Hair and How to Tease Your Hair and How to Use a Curling Iron videos and then progressed to the hairstyles and braiding stuff. All I know is I want her hair and I'm super-pissed that I just cut mine even shorter!  Bleh.  So I can't even do these things until it grows out. I don't care.  These are things every girl (and yes, grannies) should know.

3 comments:

  1. Her just out of bed look even looks great !! She does have beautiful hair and obviously knows all the tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I will check her out only because she might have a tip on getting rid of a mustache and I don't mean the one on my husband's upper lip!
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... that dang girl is way too pretty and young for me to emulate.. I'll leave that to you young and pretty ones. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥