Saturday, September 01, 2012

My Beauty Pics

NOT!

I made quite a bit of effort this morning trying to follow Kate's video tutorials that I watched last night. (See previous post if you missed it.) Instead of going outside, which is what I should have done, I took shitty bathroom-light pictures with my iPhone.  However, these do show less flaws when I keep the light from being directly on my face.  Whatever...let's go...



Yes, I watched the How to Wear a Headband video, and believe it or not, I thought I had my hair really teased-up!  Next time I'll have to really make it REALLY BIG, because this will not cut it.  The hair is a fail in my opinion.


She didn't have any How to Hide Your Double-Chin
And Eye Bags videos, dammit.  Ha-ha-ha.
  I hate my chins.
And my eye bags.


The back of my hair is not poofy or teased at all!  But I teased it, I swear I did!  It looked like a rat's nest back there.  I guess I pulled too much out when I was finger-combing it.

So, the moral of this story is...granny has to go back to the drawing table and try again.  Next time I will tease the shit out of my hair until it's standing on end.  Evidently I was too conservative with the teasing, which is weird for a Texas girl. I want it really puffed out in the top-back.

Note to self:  Tease your hair up until it's at least bigger than your chins.  Ha!  That was funny.  Also, stop pressing your lips together like that in pictures because it looks like you have no lips!

Being a woman is hard.

At least being a woman that puts some effort in and really tries to look good is, especially as we get older and things start to sag that you never knew would.  Sigh.  I get an A for Effort.  Now where's that comb and hairspray?

15 comments:

  1. Hey, good looking don't I know you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous darlink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS...Making your roasted eggplant spread from?? 2007 maybe this weekend.. and maybe your delish coffee cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you find a video to help get rid of the 'turkey neck' and baggy eyes, let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh jeez...thank you, Charlotte! Ha-ha! I know you didn't mean it that way, but it was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have all day to spend in the bathroom in front of the mirror, because that is how much time it would take to beautify me. It is a little hard to feel pretty when you are scrubbing the toilet bowl and taking out the trash.
    Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a video to get rid of the frown lines between my eyes, my Father says "why do you always look so angry?" Well I wasn't angry before I heard that.
    Pammy Sue you make me laugh.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your hair looks cute! Very youthful! Maybe it's because the headband draws attention away from your "chins".

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have that type headband use it all the time can't stand hair in my face. I should make some flowers for it, as it is nake. I think pictures are neat. Hope you have a safe fun weekend. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhh, woman! You are a CARD!!!! I think you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wouldn't be complaining if I looked like you Pammy Sue !!! I love the colour and the hairband looks nice too. xox



    ReplyDelete
  12. You look adorable Pammy! I am trying to learn how to do different things with my hair too. It is hard!!! I always say I have more chins on me than a Chinese phone book!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love it Pammy !You crack me up ! I think your hair looks very nice with the head band. I have a pretty black flower on an elasticised headband . I think I look lovely with it on but feel like a DORK and am never game to wear it in public!!!!Perhaps I'll get up enough courage if I watch the video on how to wear it ????
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are such a rock star!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Pammy Sue, you look toooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥