Sunday, July 08, 2012

Ripple Pattern


Baby Ripples

Yarn:  DK or Sport Weight
Hook:  Size F

Ch a multiple of 10 + 2 to begin.  (I chained 222 to begin and my ripple measures 50 inches wide.)

Row 1: (right side)  Dc in 3rd ch from hook and in next 3 chs; *sk next 2 chs, dc in next 4 chs, ch 2, dc in next 4 chs; rep from * to last 6 chs; sk next 2 chs, dc in next 3 chs, 2 dc in last ch.  Ch 2, turn.

Row 2: Dc in first 4 dc; *sk next 2 dc, dc in next 3 dc, in next ch-2 sp work (dc, ch 2, dc); dc in next 3 dc; rep from * to last 5 dc; sk next 2 dc, dc in last 3 dc, 2 dc in 2nd ch of beg 2 chs.  Ch 2, turn.

Row 3:  Dc in first 4 dc; *sk next 2 dc, dc in next 3 dc, in next ch-2 sp work (dc, ch 2, dc); dc in next 3 dc; rep from *to last 5 dc; sk next 2 dc, dc in last 3 dc, 2 dc in 2nd ch of turning ch-2.  Ch 2, turn.

Repeat Row 2 for desired length.  

*****************************
Sweet
I have to rush out and cut my roses when I see them bloom.  Otherwise, they burn up in one day in this heat.  I get to enjoy them for a few days if I cut them and bring them in.  So pretty.
***************************
Here are a few things I saw on e-Patterns Central today:
Love this lamp.
Pretty decorative potholders.

Wildflowers Coverlet & Pillow
I've had this coverlet & pillow pattern saved for years.  I got it free when Annie's Attic used to have their Free Pattern of the Day thing.
Wildflower Garden Afghan

Flowers, flowers, and more flowers!

I have one more repeat of all the colors left to do on my ripple before it'll be the size I want it.  Then I get to do the border.  That's all I've got going on over here at my house.

Y'all have a great Sunday!

17 comments:

  1. Thank for putting your pattern up I love your afghan it is beautiful. Hope your staying cool in this heat thank God for ac and fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking good. You worked this afghan up pretty darned fast. I miss those free patterns from Annie's Attic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! Your blanket is absolutely divine, I'd love to have one like that. And your doggies all cuddled up.. cutie patootie! Your rose is gorgeous too! Love those hotpads. Very inspirational. Enjoy your day, my friend. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohooo! Thanks for sharing this pattern. It's gorgeous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab and Thanks for the pattern. I now need to just sit in my chair and pick up a hook. That last one is a stunner too, by the way.

    Most of the day outside finally. It's like we live in a different country now. 86 felt like a trip to the arctic with a nice breeze.

    Stay cool down there. Did you enjoy those steaks yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing the pattern. Your afghan is gorgeous.

    ~~ Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the pattern for the ripple. That will be a future project. Your little guys look so cute. What loves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been very busy and your afghan is looking fabulous. The dogs look so cosy in their bed - so cute. Reminds me of earlier days here when we had more dogs. Only left with one now :( What a beautiful rose - gorgeous colour. Have a great week. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how generous of you to write down and share this wonderful pattern! I must save it to my to-do list. Your blanket is really gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Ripple is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the pattern with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your ripple is looking great! I just love that pic of Sammie and Ollie. Soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow its gorgeous! I cannot wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the pattern and all the lovely pictures, too.

    I just love the one with your dogs. They are just so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just order the Lion Brand Bon Bons yarn I could not resist them any longer. Make great flowers for any projects. I love your crochet projects and your roses are beautiful remind me of Dads he had dozens of roses in his garden all kinds it was like heaven. Love the picture of the fur babies too. Keep cool and I be in touch again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your ripples - that's my favorite ripple pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the ripple! And the links to the other patterns are stunning - most of them are new to me :)
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the pattern and inspiration for the crochet blanket! I completed it for a friend who is having a baby and she loves it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥