Sunday, July 29, 2012

Chelle Baby Sweater


This is the cutest little sweater pattern designed by Bev at One Yarn After Another.  I'm very happy with the way mine turned out.  The pattern was well-written and easy to follow, as usual for Bev's patterns.  I've been staring at it for two days trying to figure out what I wanted to do as an embellishment, if any, and I decided on the little owl.  I'm probably going to go with ties for the closure because none of my buttons look right for it.  I'll decide that later.

Yarn 1:  Deborah Norville Everyday worsted in Baby Pink
Yarn 2:  Bernat Cotton Tots in Orange
Hook:  G
Edging:  Sc on sleeves, collar, and both front sides.  Crab stitch on bottom.
Owl Embellishment:  Free Pattern Here

Thanks, Bev, for another great pattern!

15 comments:

  1. Awww, that's so sweet. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pinks! This is adorable! And the owl! Ohhhhh, they owl...too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours is so pretty - I'm sure Bev will be very pleased. Its a great pattern isn't it? I'm about half-way done with mine. Too many UFOs on the go and trying to do a bit on each.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on your cardi - I'm sure Bev will be very pleased. Its a lovely pattern isn't it? I'm about half-way through mine but I'm not 100% happy with the yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought yarn today for this same sweater . . need more Ravellenics projects :0}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very cute! Nice job!
    Shari ")

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Sweater colors.... It is just so cute... I need more babies in my life !!

    Glad to hear you are feeling better and can't wait to see what you are doing with the suitcase. Sounds very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's darling!!! Love the owl on it!!! Is this for your granddaughter?
    You taking good care of yourself and staying down?
    Hope you are feeling better every day!!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so very sweet, love the little owlie! I printed that one off also..LOVE it. Hope your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how sweet! I just love it Hope your feeling better. Just printed that sweater off!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the owl, it adds so much to the sweater. Hope your back is healing.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sweater is so cute could put owl or doggie or even a strawberry on it. Love the colors beautiful work as always. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is totally cute! The owl puts it over the top. My girls need to get busy and make me some grandbabies so I can crochet something like this!
    They probably need to get married first though, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sweater turned out great and the little owl gives it a real punch of cuteness! I hope you're feeling better every day. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah, Pam, that is darling! I hadn't thought of an owl but that is just too too cute. I'm glad you liked the pattern and didn't have any major issues with it. Make some more -- you're so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥