Friday, June 15, 2012


Yep, I loved it.  I do wish they had cast slightly older men as Christopher and John Ross, but that's probably because I'm an old lady.  Ha-ha.  Man, you really had to pay attention to keep up with all the double-crossing and deceit!  How fun.


************************

A couple of links for ya.  These are cute, but I'm not a knitter.  They're fun to look at though.

Knit Your Own Dog
Best in Show: Knit Your Own Cat

Thanks for the links, Auntie Gay!

************************

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
I gots nuthin' else for ya.

7 comments:

  1. Agree 100%. Too pretty a boys. Hey, it was nice to see your post. My first one to read today. I was just over at Bath and Body Works, for the last day of their 75% off sale. I got a bunch of shower gels, body creams and those plug in room fresheners, eucalyptus mint. The body creams are great for your feet, heels and hands. Check on line too, I printed a 10.00 off 40.00. So I may be set for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it too! I agree with you on the casting. I wish they would have been slightly older. I don't know that I am too keen on the actor that played John Ross, but I enjoyed it enough that I will not let that stop me from watching. I'm ready for next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn! I forgot about Dallas! I will have to set my DVR so I won't miss the next episode. I used to watch it years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found reruns for tonight! WooHoo! DVR is now set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed it while we were in DC. I loved the original show. Read all your posts I missed. It's taking me a while to rest up from that trip.. gadzooks it was a hard slog keeping up with all my faster relatives who thought nothing of speed-walking all over DC. But I saw a lot! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gee, wish I could knit better. The fox terrier and the tabby cat are so realistic - clever designer eh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have it taped and will watch sometime this weekend. My Mom didn't think it was as good as the original.
    Just read Kate's comment. May have to run to Bath and Body

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥