Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Update

Sorry, y'all.  I took a turn for the worse and have been sick with this respiratory infection.  Started antibiotics yesterday so should be looking up soon.  I have been working on my blanket, although I didn't get the whole of last weekend as I planned.  The Captain came home sick on Friday with the same gunk I have.

Anyway, I only have a round and a half left to do on my blanket before it's ready for the border.  You know I can't wait to start that part.  I haven't decided what edging pattern to use yet.  I expect to be back here by Friday if not before with the big reveal.  Bye.

10 comments:

  1. Is it Friday yet? I wanna see it! (Sorry you've been so sick!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, sorry to hear that you are under the weather big time. Get well quickly, wanna see the blanket! Seriously hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you've been ill.. and that hubby is coming down with it. Huge bummer.. I hope you are both healing and back to your old selves soon. Can't wait to see your finished blanket.. loved the start of it!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh shoot Pammy, so sorry you both got sick again! Hope those antibiotics kick in and you are in the pink soon. Can't wait for the reveal!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well soon Pammy Sue!
    I can't wait to see your blanket finished.

    Groetjes, Monique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crumbs, the dreaded lurgy is hard to get rid of, isn't it? I hope you and your hubby feel better really soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon, and looking forward to seeing the finished blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry you are still not feeling well. I had it for 3 weeks and it knocked me on my butt! Hope your meds kick in and you are feeling better soon.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you're on the mend. Get all better!! Miss your posts. Hope the Captain feels better today, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥