Monday, May 21, 2012

Madness

I have yarn and flowers coming out my ears over here!  They are everywhere.  And as hard as I'm working, it's going to be at least three weeks before this baby is done.  We're talking hours upon hours of work here.  This is no small undertaking.  But what fun.  I really need this distraction right now too.  I'm actually kind of dreading being finished with this.  You know what I mean?  I should stop that and just enjoy the madness right now...and I really am.  Be in the moment, Pammy Sue!

I've GOT to go grocery shopping.  I've been putting it off for days.  Bye.

6 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean.
    But do settle in and enjoy the process. Really, does it matter how long it takes? I ask myself that question a lot. LOL

    And look at how beautiful it is already.
    It'll be sweet seeing it in it's entirety.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow it looks different in this pic as opposed to the last one you posted. The flowers really pop out. I think it's the brown that sets them off. It's going to be beautimous when you're done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to look so great. But, glad you got out to the market for some groceries. Remember, we have a long hot summer ahead. So, enjoy the cooler days now. Ok,so that's at least what I'm doing. But, my frig is full, so I'm going to have to do the opposite and find that missing hook....he-he.... Just made fresh salsa and a green smoothie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see it now....Woman expires from starvation. Found under piles and piles of crochet flowers and yarn......
    Your affy is absolutely adorable! I want it!!!! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that black background ! Its going to be a fabulous blanket when you are finished !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what bliss! I am still hexing away and still have about 50 to go...I am so over hexes and wish I could build up some enthusiasm for the home stretch. I am so glad you are still having fun,
    Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥